Are you planning to improve your email marketing strategies? If yes, then you will need the help of an email marketing service. To help you avoid the hassle of finding the right email marketing services, I have prepared a handpicked list of the best email marketing services here.
According to recent email marketing statistics, it was found that around 4.14 billion users use their email accounts daily. If you use perfect email marketing strategies, then you can give the necessary boost to your business that it needs. But for that, you will need an email marketing tool to help you automate your emailing needs.
Many email marketing services are available in the market, but choosing the right one is challenging. That’s why I am here with this list of the best email marketing services. I have compared all these services based on their working, features, and pricing.
I have also mentioned our top pick at last so stick till the end to find the right email marketing service for yourself. So without further ado, let’s get started right away.
What is an Email Marketing?
Email marketing is one of the best cost-effective strategies that can give you better results in a short span of time. An email marketing service can easily streamline all your email marketing efforts making it easy for you to carry out other tasks. These services come with amazing features such as automatic email response, monitoring campaigns, subscription, automation, integration with other marketing tools, notifications, analytics, and sales.
Email marketing services are a crucial part of all types of businesses because it helps them in connecting with their audience on a personal level which they can not do manually. You need to understand that most of your success depends on you choosing the right email marketing service because it will keep you connected with your prospects and actual customers.
What are the Best Email Marketing Services in 2023? (Top 10 Recommended)
Here are our top 10 recommendations for the best email marketing services to choose in 2023.
|Sr. No.||Email Marketing Software||Best For||Rating|
|1.||Hubspot||Best for digital marketers||9.5/10|
|2.||ConvertKit||Best for bloggers, influencers, and creators||9.3/10|
|3.||Active Campaign||Best for all types of businesses||9.2/10|
|4.||Sendinblue||Best for automated email & text msg campaigns||9.0/10|
|5.||Moosend||Best for eCommerce businesses||8.9/10|
|6.||Constant Contact||Best for small businesses||8.9/10|
|7.||Drip||Best for new eCommerce businesses||8.7/10|
|8.||GetResponse||Best for automated lead generation||8.5/10|
|9.||AWeber||Best for new & small businesses||8.4/10|
|10.||Omnisend||Best for creating custom workflows||8.3/10|
Now we will explain all the email marketing services in detail.
1. Hubspot (Best For Digital Marketers)
Our Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Total Users: 143K+ Users
Hubspot is one of the best email marketing services, which is most suitable for digital marketers because of its automation feature. The email marketing software of Hubspot is free of cost, which makes it easier for you to try its services before committing to a subscription plan. You can create and optimize amazing emails using its features. They also offer plenty of customization features in their premium plans.
To create an email, you can just choose a template from its template library or get started from scratch. You only need to add images, texts, dividers, buttons, and different layouts in these templates. Their email editor is one of the easiest editors among all the email marketing services. After creating your own email design, you can simply preview it on Gmail, Office 365, and Apple Mail.
- Send customized emails to connect with your audience
- Use design features to create beautiful email campaigns
- To boost click-through rates, write personalized emails
- Run A/B tests on your email campaigns to get better results
- Write emails based on Hubspot’s CRM data
- Detailed email analytics
- Advance email scheduling option
Pricing: The software is free of cost. If you want advanced features, then you can choose any one of the premium plans. There are three marketing plans available on Hubspot. The starter plan costs $45/mo or $540/year, the professional plan costs $800/mo or $9600/year, and the enterprise plan costs $3200/mo or $38,400/year.
2. ConvertKit (Best For Bloggers, Creators, and Influencers)
Our Rating: 8.3 out of 10
Total Users: 428K+ users
If you are a blogger or creator and looking for an email marketing service to engage with your audience, then ConvertKit is the right choice for you. This platform is basically built for creators by creators, so they know everything about their client’s needs and how to fulfill them. To increase your engagement with your audience, they offer attractive forms, subscriber organization, and automated emails to increase conversion rates.
As a blogger, I need to inform my subscribers about exclusive content through emails, so I use ConvertKit’s personalized email function, which makes emails look like they are coming directly from my Gmail account. You can use their advanced email sequences feature based on your subscribers’ or visitors’ actions. Their triggers can easily increase conversions because they make automated emails look like personal ones.
- Grow your audience and reach
- Automate your funnels using the Visual Automation Builder
- Sell digital or physical products with one of the best eCommerce platforms
- Design your emails to make them look unique
- Collect email list subscribers using the email signup forms
- Create a path for your subscribers & send them content using the email automation
- Integrate with favorite tools to enhance its capabilities
Pricing: There is a free forever plan available on ConvertKit, which allows you to have up to 1000 subscribers. For the same subscriber count, the creator plan costs $25/mo or $290/year, and the creator pro plan costs $50/mo or $590/year.
3. Active Campaign (Best For All Types Of Businesses)
Our Rating: 9.2 out of 10
Total Users: 150K+ Users
Active Campaign is another amazing email marketing service that operates on machine learning. It automates your response to any question your customer asks during their buying journey, making it easier to go through the complete sales funnel. It integrates with more than 850 apps which include Shopify, Facebook, WordPress, and more. With Active Campaign, you can automate your list segments and create triggers to send sales follow-ups and dynamic emails to your customers.
It is really easy to manage the email workflows on Active Campaign. You can use the contact data of your subscribers to write more personalized emails. With its split testing feature, you can run five different email versions and see which one performs the best to use for your campaign. You can use the spam tester to check whether your email will end up in the spam of your subscriber’s mail.
- Access to one-on-one training to help you get acquainted with the platform
- Two-year price-lock guarantee
- Free implementation and migration from any other email marketing service
- Access to over 800 automation recipes to help you get started
- Create personalized email campaigns to make your customers feel important
- Allows you to sell more with sales automation
- Advanced forms and access to integrated forms
Pricing: There are three pricing plans available on Active Campaign, and their pricing depends on the number of contacts you have. The lite plan costs $29/mo, the plus plan costs $49/mo, and the professional plan costs $149/mo. They also offer a 14-day free trial to all their new users.
4. Sendinblue (Best For Automated Email & Text Message Campaigns)
Our Rating: 9.0 out of 10
Total Users: 300K+ Users
Sendinblue is one of the best email marketing software in the industry, which offers amazing features such as creative landing pages, signup forms, and so on. With its features, you can easily launch and track your email campaigns. All you need to do is add the content to their machine, and the rest, they will do everything for you. It comes with a forever-free version, so you can use its services as long as you want.
It also has a live chat feature that you can directly add to your website and grow your email list. You can access over 40 templates to create your email campaigns, and these templates are fully customizable. With its in-built CRM, you can add and save as many contacts as you want. You can use its AI to send emails to your subscribers automatically. It also shows real-time statistics in reports such as deliverability, click-through rates, heat maps, and open rates.
- Promote & grow your brand with amazing email campaigns
- Send your emails at the best time with the Sent Time Optimization feature
- Automate your sales and marketing processes
- Use the inbuilt CRM to track your team and customers’ activities
- Option to add live chat on your website
- Create engaging transaction email messages
- Send marketing messages to a targeted audience
Pricing: The basic plan is free of cost and allows you to send up to 300 emails daily. The lite plan costs $25/mo, and the premium plan costs $65/mo.
5. Moosend (Best For eCommerce Businesses)
Our Rating: 8.9 out of 10
Total Users: Inconclusive
Moosend is one of the best email automation tools that can easily help you build your email list so that you can focus on more important tasks, such as sending personalized emails and automating your email campaigns. You can find fully customizable email templates in their template library. With their drag & drop editor, you can add text, images, videos, banners, and so on in the templates and build your email campaign.
Moosend comes with an eCommerce AI which uses machine learning to send emails to existing customers with details on similar or related products they have been searching or browsing on your website for. With this feature, you can easily cross-sell your products depending on the shopping hobbies of your customers. You can create unique personalized emails for your target audience using Moosend’s features.
- Drag & drop email editor to help you write unique emails
- A/B Split testing feature to help you figure out which email campaign is best for you.
- Detailed reports & data analytics
- Email Automation Templates
- Fast loading pages
- Personalize emails to help you connect with your customers
- Automated Marketing Campaigns
Pricing: Moosend offers a 30-day free trial to all their new users without asking for their credit card information. Their pro plan costs $9/mo or $7/mo annually for 500 subscribers. The pricing of this plan increases as soon as the number of subscribers increases.
6. Constant Contact (Best For Small Businesses)
Our Rating: 8.9 out of 10
Total Users: Millions
Constant Contact is one of the oldest email marketing services, which dates back to 1995, and in 2015, it became a part of the company Endurance International Group. On their official website, they mentioned that their prime focus is to help small businesses grow. With their drag & drop builder, you can create new & unique emails and add different elements to them to make them more eye-catching. The best part about this editor is that you don’t even need to use any coding to use it.
You can find hundreds of mobile-optimized templates in their library, and they are fully customizable as well. With their reports, you can keep track of your email campaigns in real-time. In the reports, you can see the open rates, click-through rates, data of all the subscribers, and more. They also offer a 60-day free trial which is a perfect opportunity for you to try this service before buying its subscription.
- Hundreds of professionally designed templates
- Send automated emails to your subscribers based on their actions
- Use the customer list segmentation feature to segment your mailing list based on your needs
- Integrates with Facebook, Google, and Instagram
- Lead generation landing pages to help you grow your mailing list
- Post on your social media from one place
- Detailed Analytics Reports
Pricing: Constant Contact comes with a 30-day free trial of their premium plans. The core plan costs $9.99/mo and the Plus plan costs $45/mo.
7. Drip (Best For New eCommerce Businesses)
Our Rating: 8.7 out of 10
Total Users: 30K+ Users
Drip is a relatively new email marketing service in comparison to others on the list. It is a complete customer relationship management (CRM) tool to cater to the needs of eCommerce businesses, digital marketers, and bloggers. It also integrates with some of the best website builders, such as WooCommerce, WordPress, and Squarespace. It offers powerful segmentation and automation tools to new eCommerce businesses that larger eCommerce businesses use.
You can also get features split testing, drag & drop editor for workflow automation, marketing automation tools, smart email segmentation, and so on. If you ever get stuck using Drip, then you can simply hop on their live chat support and ask for help. They also offer you learning resources such as free guides, webinars, detailed courses, documentation, and automation training. With their eCommerce revenue feature, you can see how much each email marketing campaign is generating.
- Dynamic and pop-up forms to help you grow your audience
- Track the performance of your forms on the email opt-in dashboard
- Create branded emails using the visual drag & drop editor
- Set up automation to drive more revenue
- Use the pre-built workflows to write emails quickly
- Sync it with your social media platforms to run hyper-targeting ads
- Change your marketing strategy using dynamic segmentation
Pricing: The pricing of Drip depends on the number of contacts you have. It starts from $39/mo, which allows you to save up to 2500 email contacts. They also offer a 14-day free trial for which you don’t even need to enter your credit card details.
8. GetResponse (Best For Automated Lead Generation)
Our Rating: 8.5 out of 10
Total Users: 100K+ Users
If you are looking for an email marketing service that specializes in automation, then GetResponse is the right choice for you. It is an all-in-one solution for marketers. To help you get the most out of your marketing efforts, they offer features like highly converting landing pages, webinar software, and email marketing campaigns. GetResponse offers a tool called Autofunnel, where you will get more than 30 in-built email templates, landing pages, and other sequences.
You can also choose your end goals with this tool, whether it is driving more sales, more webinar registration, or getting more leads. Autofunnel can easily help you get maximum conversion rates on your marketing funnels. It can guide your customers on their conversion journey without needing your help.
- Send transactional and marketing emails using the email marketing feature
- Get real-time email analytics to see the performance of your emails
- Use the AI-powered creator to custom build a website template
- Drag & drop editor to help you customize your emails and website
- Build custom segments based on your contacts’ behavior
- Recover lost sales with automated abandoned cart emails
- Embed the call-to-action button in your webinars
Pricing: GetResponse comes with a free forever plan which gives you all the basic features to get started. Their paid plan is based on the number of contacts you have. The base pricing is $19/mo or $15.58/mo annually for 1000 contacts.
9. AWeber (Best For New & Small Businesses)
Our Rating: 8.4 out of 10
Total Users: 100K+ Users
AWeber is one of the oldest email marketing services that are affordable and reliable. It focuses on helping small businesses so that they can get better ROI on their marketing efforts. They offer a lot of learning resources along with priority support over the phone and email. So if you ever get stuck somewhere, then you can simply check their videos & articles or drop an email to their support team.
Like most of the tools that are listed on this list, AWeber also comes with a drag & drop editor to help you create unique & personalized emails for your campaigns. It also comes with a list management tool where you can simply import an email list. You can also create rules to manage your email lists. It has marketing automation tools that allow you to set up an autoresponder workflow that is based on different actions of your subscribers, such as link clicks, purchases, site visits, and email opens.
- Use Canva’s design features to create your email marketing images directly from your AWeber account
- Create lasting relationships using the “set it & forget it” campaigns
- Set up your email campaigns using the drag & drop builder
- Send highly targeted emails to increase your sales
- Get higher rates of email opens using the behavioral automation
- Create lightning-fast landing pages to get more leads
- Create sales pages to upsell or cross-sell
Pricing: AWeber comes with a free forever plan. The AWeber Pro plan costs $16.15/mo billed annually.
10. Omnisend (Best For Creating Custom WorkFlows)
Our Rating: 9.3 out of 10
Total Users: 70K+ Users
If you are running an eCommerce business, then Omnisend is the only email marketing service you require because it offers automation workflows to help your customers in their buying journey. Along with email marketing service, it also offers SMS marketing service, and if you use both of them together, then it is impossible for your competitors to beat you. The omnichannel features differentiate it from other email marketing services.
With their omnichannel features, you can connect with your audience across various platforms such as mail, Whatsapp, Facebook, push notifications, SMS, and more. Nowadays, anyone rarely responds to a traditional email, so you need to do something creative and different from others to get the results, and Omnisend can help you with that. You can also track the user’s actions in your emails and, according to that, create a plan for better email communication between your brand and your customers.
- Email & SMS marketing automation for eCommerce
- A/B split testing feature to optimize your emails
- Built-in message, advanced, and automation reports
- Different email templates to help you create your email campaigns
- Drag & drop content editor helps you build shoppable emails
- Actionable insights to help you drive more sales
- Performance & Advance reports
Pricing: There are three plans available on Omnisend. The first email plan is free of cost, which allows you to send emails to up to 250 contacts. The standard email plan costs $16/mo and allows you to send emails to up to 500 contacts. The pro email & SMS plan costs $59/mo and allows you to send emails and SMS to up to 500 contacts.
11. Ontraport (Best For Automating Email Marketing Campaigns)
Our Rating: 8.1 out of 10
Total Users: 100K+ Users
Ontraport is an email marketing service that has been serving businesses for over 13 years now. Even though it has been in the industry for many years, still a few marketers are unaware of its capabilities. They have more than 100 employees all over the world, and they generate over $10 million in revenue every year. Ontraport is famous for its CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, and after that, it is known for its email marketing services.
They have a live reporting and visual marketing automation tool called Campaign builder, which allows you to build advanced sequences to help your customers in their buying journey. You can use their block-based editor to embed photos, buttons, videos, or anything in your email campaigns. This tool is capable of handling the needs of B2C and B2B businesses.
- Use the mobile app to run your business on the go
- Segment your email listing and organize it in one central platform
- Drag & drop pipelines for every part of your business
- Automate your campaigns using the Ontraport systems
- Deliver your emails directly to the inbox instead of spam
- Launch hyper-targeted Facebook campaigns
- Integrate seamlessly with your favorite apps & tools
Pricing: Ontraport comes with four different pricing options. The basic plan costs $29/mo, the plus plan costs $99/mo, the pro plan costs $149/mo, and the enterprise plan costs $299/mo. The pricing is based on 500 contacts, which increases as soon as the number of contacts increases. They also offer a 14-day free trial of any of these plans without asking for your credit card info.
12. MailChimp (Best For Actionable Insights)
Our Rating: 8.1 out of 10
Total Users: 13M+ Users
When someone talks about email marketing in front of me, the first name that pops up in mind is MailChimp. It is one of the best email marketing services which is serving over 13 million users worldwide. This email marketing service is best for all types of businesses. If you are running a small business, then you can just opt for MailChimp’s free plan, which will give you all the basic features to manage your subscribers. It also allows you to have up to 2K subscribers and send up to 12K emails every month.
In their free plan, you can also get features like analytics, transactional emails, your favorite third-party integrations, and autoresponders. You can also use MailChimp’s mobile app to manage your business on the go. I have put them in the 12th spot in my list because almost everyone is aware of MailChimp and use it, but there are better options available that are affordable and offer better features than MailChimp. Here are some of the best MailChimp alternatives for you to check out.
- Use signup forms to collect the details from your visitors
- Segment your email list based on your subscribers’ behavior
- Send the right messages to the right people
- Use behavioral targeting feature to trigger messages in real-time
- Create customized purchase paths to help your customer in their journey
- Schedule emails and forget about them
- Use Transactional emails to update your customers about their purchases
Pricing: MailChimp comes with a free forever plan where you can send up to 2000 emails daily and 10K emails monthly. The essentials plan costs $11/mo, the standard plan costs $17/mo, and the premium plan costs $299/mo, and this pricing is based on 500 contacts.
13. SendX (Best For Giving Email & Marketing Performance Data)
Our Rating: 7.9 out of 10
Total Users: 3K+ Users
SendX is a relatively new email marketing software that has started to come into the limelight. It is an affordable and intuitive email marketing software that can cater to the needs of digital marketers and businesses. There is no limit to sending emails on all the plans of SendX, so you can freely send as many emails as you want on a daily basis. The pricing depends on the number of subscribers, not the number of emails sent.
It has over 30 parameters that can help you optimize your campaigns, such as domain name, ISP, email opening behavior, and so on. You can use its rule-based interface to automate your marketing emails. From its template library, you can use pre-made, fully customizable email templates to use them in creating your email campaigns.
- Import your contacts in bulk to SendX
- Access to 1500+ pre-built email templates
- Use the PostMark Spam Check tool to see if your emails are reaching in spam
- Native pop-ups and SEO landing pages to help you build your list
- Track everything using its analytics tool
- Email, Phone, and Live Chat support options
- Email API and SMTP Relay For Businesses, Developers, and ESPs
Pricing: SendX offers a 14-day free trial to all their new users. Their pricing starts from $9.99/mo or $7.49/mo annually for up to 1000 subscribers. The pricing increases as soon as the number of subscribers increases.
14. Klaviyo (Best For eCommerce Email Marketing Automation)
Our Rating: 7.8 out of 10
Total Users: 10K+ Users
If you are running an online store and want an email marketing service that is focused on fulfilling the needs of eCommerce businesses, then Klaviyo is the best option for you. It can help your increase your revenue with its advanced email and SMS functionalities. You can use their ready-to-use templates, and with their editor, you can customize these templates according to your needs. It also offers dynamic blocks and product recommendations that you can use to personalize your emails.
With its advanced reporting analytics, you can use its data to form your strategies. It also offers customized benchmarks and metrics dashboards for your online store. It also comes with a free plan which allows you to save up to 50 SMS contacts and 250 email contacts and send 150 SMS and 500 emails every month.
- Pre-built templates and segmentation tools for personalization
- Use email and SMS marketing together to drive more sales
- Pre-built signup pages to help you increase email & SMS list
- Ecommerce automation features to help you find the eCommerce flows
- More than 200 integrations, including many popular eCommerce platforms
- Segment your email list based on your subscribers’ behavior
- Custom Reporting & Automated A/B Testing feature
Pricing: You can get started with Klaviyo’s free plan right away. The pricing of Klaviyo starts from $25/mo, which allows you to have up to 500 email & 150 SMS contacts.
15. Campaign Monitor (Best For Creating Personalized Emails)
Our Rating: 7.7 out of 10
Total Users: 100K+ Users
Launched back in 2004, Campaign Monitor has been fulfilling the needs of businesses and serving the community for over 18 years now. Their motto is always to put people first; that’s why their employees volunteer thousands of hours every year to clean the beaches and parks, give out groceries to food banks, and donate supplies to different groups. They are the perfect example of a company fulfilling its Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) duties.
Their designs of email templates are great for all types of businesses and non-profit organizations alike. But their people-first approach makes them different from other email marketing services on this list. You can use their branded transaction email templates to send emails with the transaction info of your customers.
- Create engaging emails to get better results
- Use SMS marketing features to connect and convert
- Smart segmentation and personalization features to help you increase your ROI
- Use the Link Review tool to check for any broken links
- Create personalized customer journeys with marketing automation
- Trigger automatic emails based on the interactions your subscribers have with your campaigns
- Connect with your eCommerce platform
Pricing: Campaign Monitor comes with a free plan where you can send emails to up to five subscribers. The basic plan costs $9/mo, the unlimited plan costs $29/mo, and the premier plan costs $149/mo.
16. Pabbly Email Marketing (Best For Sending Emails In Bulk)
Our Rating: 7.5 out of 10
Total Users: 27K+ Users
Pabbly is one of the best email marketing platforms because it offers tools for email marketing, online form creation, email list cleaning, and subscription billing. You can get all these business management tools at an affordable cost with Pabbly plus. There is no restriction on Pabbly’s features like list management, subscriber segmentation, marketing automation, and autoresponder emails.
You can use more than 50 external Simple Mail Transfer Protocols (SMTPs) to send emails without paying any extra charges. With just one click, you can boost the performance of your email campaigns and send emails in bulk to your subscribers. Many famous brands use their SMTPs service to manage the bounce rate and spam complaints.
- Automate your email marketing campaigns without using any tech skills
- 850+ integrations to help you connect with your favorite apps
- 300+ spreadsheet formulas
- Secure and Robust Structure
- Supports Multi-Step Automations
- Supported Unlimited SMTPs
- Over 1000 video tutorials
Pricing: You can use Pabbly’s free plan to complete 100 tasks every month. The standard plan costs $19/mo and allows you to complete 12,000 tasks/mo. The pro plan costs $39/mo and allows you to complete 24,000 tasks per month. The ultimate plan costs $79/mo and allows you to complete 50,000 tasks per month.
17. AutoPilot (Best For Collaborating With Your Email Marketing Teams)
Our Rating: 7.3 out of 10
Total Users: Thousands
AutoPilot (Now Ortto) is different from its competitors because it offers visual marketing tools to help you automate your email campaigns. You can easily use the email editor of AutoPilot to design your email campaigns. Its drag & drop interface makes it really easy to add any elements to your emails. You can set up its automation tool for email marketing automation, which will increase your ROI.
You can use their collaborative tools to work with your team more effectively. You can share your work with the rest of your team with just one click. This will ensure that you and your team are on the same page before launching any campaign. Its annotate & collaborate feature helps you in marking up the journey of your customers.
- Track the activities of your customers
- Grow your SMS subscribers list using pop-ups, QR codes, and checkout prompts
- Send highly personalized emails and SMS
- Capture the attention & the information of your visitors using pop-up forms
- Track conversions across channels
- Use the liquid to personalize your messages in the emails
- Use A/B split testing feature to improve conversions
Pricing: AutoPilot (Now Ortto) offers a 14-day free trial where you can use all of its features and send up to 100 emails. The campaign plan costs $29/mo, the professional plan costs $99/mo, and the business plan costs $299/mo.
18. MailerLite (Best For Essential Services At An Affordable Price)
Our Rating: 7.3 out of 10
Total Users: 1.4 Million+ Users
MailerLite is another great email marketing service that offers you everything you will need without charging you a lot. It also comes with a free plan which allows you to send emails to up to 1,000 subscribers. They also offer flexible plans based on your email listing. MailerLite is best known for its smooth user interface, 24*7 customer support, responsive email designs, and so on. In the free plan, you can send up to 12,000 emails every month.
It also provides you with all the basics for email marketing, such as pop-ups, surveys, landing pages, and automation. It also integrates with all the major eCommerce platforms and other marketing tools you might already use for your business. MailerLite is famous only among small marketers and businesses because of its clean interface and powerful features.
- Create engaging, responsive emails for your email marketing campaigns
- Build automated email workflows
- Improve customer retention with an abandoned cart recovery feature
- Create amazing newsletters with a drag & drop editor
- Send transaction emails with MailerSend
- Sell digital products with its eCommerce features
- Unlimited templates
Pricing: MailerLite has a free forever plan, allowing you to send up to 12K emails/month to up to 1,000 subscribers. The Growing Business plan costs $10/mo or $9/mo, billed annually for 1,000 subscribers. The Advanced plan costs $21/mo or $19/mo, billed annually for 1,000 subscribers.
How To Choose Best Email Marketing Service?
To choose an email marketing service, you need to look for these features:
- Email Design Templates: Many email marketing services offer designer email templates, so you need to make sure these templates are right for you, and if they don’t even offer email templates, then there is your red flag not to choose that email marketing service.
- Excellent Deliverability: You need to make sure that your emails are reaching your subscribers’ inboxes, not spam, so you need to choose a service that offers excellent deliverability.
- Email Automation: After signing up, your subscriber should receive a series of automated emails depending on your subscriber’s behavior.
- Segmentation: Segmentation is a must feature because it will allow you to segment your subscribers based on their purchase behavior and interests.
- Reporting & Analytics: Reports & Analytics helps you track your progress and other important metrics such as clicks, open rate, bounce rate, sales, and so on.
- Sign Up & Opt-in Forms: Your email marketing software must have pre-built signup & opt-in forms so that you can capture the emails of your visitors.
Conclusion: Top Email Marketing Services in 2023 (Recommended)
So this is my list of the best email marketing services. This list can help you choose the right email marketing service based on your needs. Here are my top 5 recommended email marketing services:
1. Hubspot – Best For Digital Marketers
2. Omnisend – Best For Creating Custom Workflows
3. Sendinblue – Best For Automated Email & SMS Campaigns
4. Active Campaign – Best For All Types Of Businesses
5. Campaign Monitor – Best For Creating Personalized Emails
I hope with this list you can decide which email marketing software is best for you. Let me know your thoughts on this list in the comment section below; until then, Happy Emailing!!