Hiring employees has always been a task. Now with the workforce not limited to a particular location, HR needs are not limited to one single building.
Luckily, there is software that offers all services required by an HR manager to ensure quality hiring and maintain current employee motivation. The best HR software focuses more on developing work cultures and strategies by letting the software do the boring work!
On the other hand, 24% of companies utilize AI to hire employees to make their work easier.
- Want to explore more about hiring employees with the help of AI? I have added detailed facts and figures related to AI recruitment statistics in this article.
We have carefully examined the best HR software and listed some of the top ones to make your work easier!
Best HR management software (At a Glance)
These are our top picks that rose above the endless HR management software options available, as these ticked the majority of the boxes that an HR professional looks for in a helping tool!
|Sr. No||HR Software||Best for|
|1||Rippling||Finance and IT capabilities|
|2||Bamboo HR||Small Businesses|
|3||Namely||Employee engagement feature|
|5||ADP Workforce||Employee development|
|6||Monday.com||Free forever 2 seat plan|
|8||Gusto||Managing employee benefits|
|9||Trinet Zenefits||Simple UI|
|10||Workday||HR and Finance integration|
|11||SAP||Polished and channeled user experience|
Best HR Management Softwares
Now, let us dive in to the details, features, pricing, pros and cons of the top-rated HR Management Softwares.
This platform aims to let their employee do a human’s job and let the software do all the rest. Rippling makes it easier to hire and depart employees with its automated functions.
You can set up if/then functions that perform whichever task you desire. It also automates payroll and tax filing and administers employee leaves and benefits, which saves you hours of calculations and going through complex policies every time.
- Offers IT solutions for buying devices.
- Set IT equipment as per the employee’s needs.
- Easy loading of software.
- ‘If/then’ automate feature
- Lets you run a global workforce
- Manage employee spending in one place
- The pricing structure isn’t as transparent.
- Free trial not available
Starts at $8 per month per user. Depending on the services required, you will have to get a custom quote from their sales team.
Verdict: A versatile tool that helps in the Finance, Hiring, and IT needs of an organization with all the basic HRM capabilities.
2. Bamboo HR
Bamboo HR is an ideal tool for Small business owners who are growing. It helps an organization to bring onboarding, Payroll, Integrate marketplace, employee performance, and HR data & reporting under one roof.
Designed to help you find, evaluate, hire, and onboard new talents seamlessly, Bamboo HR makes your HR team handle spikes of recruiting like a piece of cake.
- State-of-the-art employee experience and performance tool.
- Better feedback from employees.
- Learn about employees’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Measure happiness, engagement, and overall employee well-being.
- Availability of a Mobile app
- Employee experience and profile management
- Award-winning customer service
- Free plan not available
- Pricing structure unavailable
They offer custom pricing. Hence, you must reach out to their sales team for a quote.
Verdict: An effective tool for Small businesses, Bamboo HR, takes the load off your shoulders while scaling up your company by finding quality talent.
Namely is an intuitive, all-in-one HR platform. It is a centralized tool, to share major announcements, access company policies, stay on top of your employee lifecycle, and keep your employees driven and motivated via learning and development.
Namely offers a streamlined and smooth user experience to both recruiters and employees. Employees can select benefits from its benefits enrollment wizard. This then updates their payroll automatically, ensuring correct deductions.
- Comprehensive employee profile
- Access employee information in one place
- Lets you create custom roles as per organization needs.
- Unlimited on-cycle and off-cycle payroll
- 360-degree performance review
- Employee engagement tool
- Some integrations aren’t as seamless
- Less automation capabilities
It has 3 pricing plans, but you will have to register and contact the team to get a quote.
Verdict: Namely brings a fresh perspective to managing Employee information and payroll, focusing on usability. Its focus on employee welfare and engagement is a standout feature.
4. Zoho People
Zoho People lets you manage your team spread across the globe effortlessly. It makes adding new employees, classifying them as per departments, getting an overview, and managing your multiple as easy as 1-2-3.
Employees can easily apply for leaves, check records that need approval and mark their skill sets. This also works the other way, where managers can use this platform to give important real-time announcements that every employee can access it.
- A file cabinet to store all important files
- Integrate Zoho sign, Docu sign, and Adobe sign
- Easy to use
- Free plan available
- Support service
- No payroll feature for organizations outside India.
|Free for 5 users||$0.83 /employee/mo||$1.66 /employee/mo||$2.5 /employee/mo||$4.16 /employee/mo|
Verdict: Zoho People is an excellent tool for enterprises at a very affordable price. Small business can use their Free plan, which gets necessary tasks done.
5. ADP Workforce
ADP, one of the best software for payroll, also offers a wide range of HR support systems. It has everything you need to provide an exceptional employee experience. HR, talent, payroll, benefits, and time are all covered by the ADP workforce.
On a dashboard, an employee can see everything things to do, including payroll, reports, benefits, and their time in and time outs, in a single window.
- Recruiting tools helps scout talent.
- Get a best-fit analysis as per the applicant profile
- Higher quality of interviewees
- A very modular interface
- Integration options
- Global payroll support
- Mobile apps available
- The mobile app interface can be better
- Automation capabilities
They offer custom pricing plans as per the organization’s needs.
Verdict: This is an excellent medium for leaders to develop employees, assign star players to key roles, and reward top performers.
Monday.com is a highly-rated all-in-one tool that we came across during our hunt. It is a cloud-based project management tool that also excels in HR management.
It is more than just HR Management software as it not only helps you track job applications and hiring but also helps you track projects and tasks post-hiring.
With its clean, easy-to-interpret, and a visual UI. It represents data graphically for you to track your progress better and stand out from the crowd.
- Create custom workflows, boards, and graphs.
- Assign and monitor tasks easily.
- Often conducts live webinars to get more out of the software
- Ready to use templates
- Flexible across workflow tools
- A modern interface and clean User interface
- Complex pricing plans
- Can’t choose team size manually
|For individuals looking to keep track of their work||5 GB file storage||Combine up to 5 boards||Chart view and time tracking|
For enterprise-level plans, you can contact their sales.
Verdict: It is an excellent tool for integrating your hiring and post-hiring workflow. Their free forever 2-seat plan can greatly benefit small business owners.
Paycor automates routine tasks and lets you go paperless. It aims at creating seamless HR workflows, recordkeeping, employee recognition and chat, and high-impact reporting and analytics.
Payuc also helps you transform your existing data into analytics that you can use and make crucial decisions for you to boost your company’s growth.
- Insightful workforce management.
- Analytical data to better track employee work hours and shifts.
- Automate payroll easily
- Excellent resource center
- Automated payroll
- Employee recognition and chat
- Analytical employee data representation
- Unclear pricing plans
- Integration options are limited.
The pricing plans for Paycor are intended for organizations with 50 or fewer employees, and as per the organizational needs, Paycor offers custom pricing for each company.
Verdict: It’s well-suited for organizations that are small and still growing. It gives highly analytical data about your HR workforce, which can help leaders drive their people in an efficient manner
It is a one-system record that gives you access to automatic tax filings, new hire forms, deductions, year-end forms, and more.
Setting up payroll is easy by adding your company name and frequency, entering tax information, and selecting benefits from the Gusto recommendations. It gives you an estimated cost for the company. All you have to do is review and approve, and you’re done.
- Easy onboarding process
- Personalized joining emails with weather and location updates.
- Easily track attendance
- Get complete insights and analytics
- Easy to interpret benefits for an employee
- Investment recommendations for 401(k) plans
- Transparent view of vacation and sick time balances
- Payroll processed in flash
- Unavailability of 360-degree feedback
- Free trial not available
- No option to automate tasks
|$40/mo, +$6/mo per person||$80/mo, +$12/mo per person||Contact sales team for exclusive pricing|
Verdict: Gusto makes it easy to manage employee benefits for both managers and employees. Its option for fully automated payroll is an essential tool that an HR manager needs.
9. Trinet Zenefits
Trinet, now acquitted with Zenefits, brings together the best of both on one platform. It offers employee onboarding, PTO, time tracking, performance management, employee engagement surveys, and much more.
Overall 10,000 small to medium-sized business owners prefer Trinet Zenefits for its HR, Payroll, benefits, and more.
- Free payroll for 12 months to all new small business owners.
- Hassle-free employee management
- Lets you create PTO policies
- Provides business intelligence reports
- Dashboard configuration
- Good employee mobile app
- Clean user experience
- Add-ons cost extra above the subscription plan
|$8/mo per employee||$16/mo per employee||$21/mo per employee|
Verdict: The essentials plan pretty much offers everything that a small business owner needs. The simple UI makes it easier to get started and doesnt feel overwhelming.
Workday stands distinctive as it puts AI at the core of its system. They intend to work with AI and Machine Learning to drive better results and performance from the team.
It also brings Financial management, planning, analytics, and reporting to the table along with all the Human resource management software capabilities.
- Wide range of services including Finance, Recruiting, workforce and operational planning, and automation
- Workforce analytics and planning
- Exceptional workforce optimization
- Integration options
- Active customer support
- One-stop solution
- No free trial available
- Unclear pricing
Workday requires you to contact the sales team to get the pricing plan for your organization
Verdict: To integrate finance with HR is probably what makes Workday stand apart.
11. SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors efficiently carters employee experience management for role band-based dashboards, and employee feedback and lets managers manage the employee lifecycle.
Apart from the core HR functions, SAP SuccessFactors provides engaging learning, leadership development, and also Incentive compensation management and keeps the workforce aligned, engaged, and well-developed.
- Analytical data about the workforce throughout the globe
- Analyze operational performance and recent hiring trends
- Provides comprehensive employee experience management
- Real-time coaching and feedback
- Cloud-based HR software.
- Wide range of integration capabilities
- Can be costly for small businesses
- No free trial available
Users have to contact the Sales team directly to get a quote.
Verdict: SAP Success factors come with powerful tools combined with SAP’s suite of enterprise solutions. This empowers them to provide a more polished and channeled experience to the user.
How to choose the best HR Software for you?
Before choosing a Human Resources Management software, you should consider the following factors.
- Scale of business
- Number of employees
- Number of people working in HR already
- Type of services required
- The location of your business
These few factors can help you decide the parameters that you need to choose the best suit for you, your people, and your organization.
Summing up: Which is The Best HR Software?
Hiring employees and managing your workforce is not a piece of cake. By automating primary tasks, which can make life easier, and by having a one size fits all software, an HR manager can certainly do that and get more from their resources.
During this intensive research, we liked these three platforms, which ticked more boxes than others and who have the potential to be the best buddy of every Human resource employee.
- Bamboo HR
- Zoho People
Besides, we suggest going through each platform and analyzing which one suits your requirements the best. Either way, all the tools mentioned above are selected by carefully examining them, so picking any of them won’t be a wrong choice!
We keep our content updated with the latest software. In case new and better ones enter the market, we will be the first one to update you, so you can keep an eye on our page!