You are in the right place if you are looking for a BigCommerce coupon code. In this blog post, I will discuss all of Bigcommerce’s pricing and how you can unlock 25% off on their plans. While we are at it, I will also overview Bigcommerce’s key features so you will understand the product better.
Without Further Due, let’s get into it!
What Is BigCommerce?
BigCommerce is a cloud-based eCommerce platform listed on NASDAQ. It is ideal for both established ventures and startups. Big Commerce combines quality and quantity of features, an open architecture, and an ecosystem of apps to enable businesses to increase online sales.
Currently, over 51 thousand live websites use e-commerce. Big Commerce has helped nearly 148 thousand websites grow their businesses.
BigCommerce aims to help merchants increase sales at all stages of business.
Available BigCommerce Coupon Code (2024)
I won’t present you with many coupon codes that don’t work. The truth is that BigCommerce doesn’t have a coupon code for their plans.
BUT! Hold on. There is a way to get 25% off their plans and a 15-day free trial.
Want to know how? I have made a step-by-step guide on how to claim both these things in one go.
How to Claim BigCommerce Discount Coupon Code (Step-By-Step)
In this guide, I will take you through the claiming process of Big Commerce’s 10% discount and a 15-day free trial.
Step #1 Visit The Website
Click Here to get redirected to the official website of Big Commerce, where you can begin your claiming process.
Step #2 Enter Your Details
In this step, you must enter your personal and a few other details associated with your stores, such as their name and size.
Once done, click on “Create Your Store.”
Step #3 Fill Additional Details
In this step, you will be asked more about your store. You can either choose to fill it out or skip it.
If you have filled in the info, click on “FINISH” or simply click on “Ask me later.”
Step #4 Free Trial Claimed!
Congratulations! You have claimed the BigCommerce free trial successfully!
At this point, you should be on your dashboard, and on the top right side of your screen, you will see that you have got 15 days of the BigCommerce free trial.
What Next? Unlocking the 10% discount!
Step #5 Buying a BigCommerce Plan on 25% OFF
As promised, I will show you how you can get a 10% discount on your next BigCommerce plan.
Just beside the Free Trial days counter, you will see an option to “Select a plan.” Click on it.
Step #6 Choose a Plan
BigCommerce offers three plans to its users. The Plus plan is the most popular and most recommended.
If you are confused about which plan to choose, I have discussed all the features along with the pricing below in the post. Scroll down to see which one works best for you.
Once decided, click on “Select Plan” under your preferred plan
Step #7 Get 25% OFF
To get the 10% off on your plan, look for the “Billing Frequency” column on the left side of the screen. Check the box that says “Yearly (25% discount).”
Next, fill in your contact details and payment details.
Next, agree to the terms of services and click on “Place Order” to complete the purchase.
Done! You are now a member of the BigCommerce Family.
Here is a list of some of the many great features that BigCommrce has to offer to its users.
- Website Builder without Code: With BigCommerce’s drag and drop builder, you can create stunning websites without even coding a single line.
- Top-Notch SEO: BigCommerce lets you design websites in such a way that you rank higher on search engines. Factors like SEO-optimized themes, HTTPS, SEO-friendly URLs, sitemaps, and much more play a part in ranking your website high.
- Abandoned Cart Saver: You can automatic customized emails to users who abandon a shopping cart during the checkout process.
- Customer Segmentation: BigCommerce’s customer group feature, you can segment customers based on their loyalty, buying habits, and more. This way, you can target the segments with precise advertisements.
- Email Marketing: BigComerce lets you sync your account with popular email marketing platforms to carry out email marketing campaigns.
- Built-in Coupons: You can create offers to lure more buyers to your store. Create offers like buy one get one, flash sales, promo codes, shipping discounts, etc., with a few easy steps.
- Inventory Management: understand order trends and track your product stock with BigCommerce’s native inventory management tool.
- 60+ payment gateways: with 65 different payment options, you get the freedom to integrate your preferred payment system for your website. BigCommerce also does not charge any transaction fees or payment penalties.
Who Should Consider Using BigCommerce?
BigCommerce is made for everyone who wants to create an online store and scale it as a business. It is the best option for beginner sellers, intermediate sellers who want to scale their businesses, and enterprise-level entities. You can find plenty of eCommerce features on BigCommerce that can help you handle your products, orders, and customers. It also has an in-built CRM tool, analytics, and marketing tools as well.
Their inventory is optimized in a way that can help you hold unlimited products in there. The interface of BigCommerce is designed so that even beginners who don’t know anything can use its tools easily, and tech enthusiasts can use its tools to customize their stores in any way they want. It also offers B2B features for companies who want to get involved or are already involved in B2B businesses.
Pros & Cons Of Using BigCommerce
Here are the benefits & drawbacks of BigCommerce.
- BigCommerce offers plenty of management tools, such as order management, product management, report, analytics, and so on. You can use these tools to perform daily tasks on your eCommerce stores.
- BigCommerce does not charge you any commission or transaction fee when you receive payments from your customers.
- Selling in multiple currencies becomes really easy with BigCommerce.
- You don’t need plenty of third-party integrations on your store if you are using BigCommerce because most of the tools you need are available on BigCommerce.
- It is easy to integrate your store with platforms like eBay, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, and others to sell across multiple channels.
- Every BigCommerce plan has a revenue limit, if you reach that limit, then you will need to upgrade to a higher plan.
- You will have to pay more on BigCommerce to get the abandoned cart feature than on other eCommerce platforms.
In this section, let’s take a brief look at BigCommerce’s pricing plans.
BigCommerce lets you choose between three plans.
Cost – $39/month
Ideal for – a small store wishing just to list themselves and start selling. This plan has the bare minimum features. I won’t recommend going with this plan.
Plus Plan: (Most Popular)
Cost – $105/month
Ideal for – growing your e-commerce business with marketing tools and gaining sales of up to $180k and beyond. This is the most bought plan of BigCommerce and has great reviews. I will recommend this plan if you have a medium-sized business.
Cost – $399/month
Ideal for – scaling your existing business to the next level. This is the most premium plan of BigCommerce and has all the features that commerce has to offer. I recommend this plan for businesses that are well-established and wish to grow more
|$39 per month or $348 per year
|$105 per month or $948 per year
|$399 per month or $3588 per year
|Price For Additional Store
|Single Page Checkout
|Abandoned Cart Saver
|Google Customer Reviews
|24*7 Customer Support
|Online Sales Per Year
|Up to $50K
|Up to $180K
|Up to $400K
Conclusion: BigCommerce Coupon Code (2024)
This is how you get the 10% off on your BigCommerce purchase, my friends. Many websites out there give you a variety of coupon codes, but none of them work. This is the only way of getting a legit 10% off on BigCommerce.
I hope I was able to solve your query through this blog. If you have any more questions, shoot them in the comments, and I will be happy to answer them.
FAQs On BigCommerce Coupon Code
In this section, I’m answering your most-asked questions about BigCommerce Coupon Code.
Yes, BigCommerce has a 15-day free trial, which you can unlock by clicking on our link in this blog.
You can get 25% off on all BigCommerce Plans through our link. Check our step-by-step guide in the post above for know-how.
No, you don’t need to pay anything to claim BigCommerce’s free trial via our link.
The Plus plan is the most popular BigCommerce Plan and has sufficient features to run a small to medium-sized business. However, if you have an established business and want to scale it to the next level, you can go for the Pro Plan.