Demand Sage 1.0 is here, and with it comes huge improvements in functionality and ease of use, still completely free to use. Our platform allows you to connect your HubSpot data to Google Sheets, giving you the ability to create dynamically-updating views and insights of your sales and marketing endeavors, with easy collaboration and the unlimited data-manipulation power of spreadsheets.
Among the improvements in Demand Sage 1.0 are:
Demand Sage couldn't be easier to set up. Sign up, get the Sheets plugin, grant permission to access your Google Sheets account, grand permission to access your HubSpot account, and voila - you're all done.
Demand Sage co-founder Henry Cipolla demonstrates how easy it is to get going:
Demand Sage's Report Library is an easy-to-integrate repository of our best reports, available out-of-the-box immediately upon installation. Reports like win-loss analysis, marketing influence, and our newest report, the Account Based Marketing (ABM) Explorer, can be applied to your HubSpot data with one mouse click.
See how one report - the aforementioned ABM Explorer - works:
Are our pre-built Reports not answering your most pressing and immediate questions? Demand Sage 1.0 takes the power of our =SAGE() functionality - which allows you to create custom views, but requires a bit of SQL to make work - and distills it into a simple WYSIWYG interface to quickly build any view of Contact, Company or Deal metrics. These views update daily, so they will always reflect your HubSpot data in its most up-to-date incarnation.
So what does Demand Sage allow you to do? Quite a bit.
- Collaborate easily with your team, no need to pay for additional seats for anything
- Create dynamically-updating reports to share with executives, board members or anyone who needs to be kept in the loop
- Leverage best-practice reports inspired by our user base, which you can implement with the click of a mouse
- Build the data views you want, your way, with our Smart Table builder
- Manipulate your data in a way only spreadsheets allow