Tired of MailChimp’s ever-changing price increase and looking for the best MailChimp alternatives to solve your problem?
Undoubtedly, MailChimp has been a go-to solution for running email campaigns over the years. However, it has lost its potential customers due to its expensive pricing, lack of reliable support, and limited features. This leads to the search for the best MailChimp Alternative.
With plenty of email marketing platforms, finding a reliable one that stays true to what it says is challenging. Therefore, we decided to ease the burden off your shoulder with some of our top picks for alternatives to MailChimp.
We spent time researching and combing the best picks from experts as well as our experience! In this article, we will be discussing all the features, pricing, and other details about these alternatives to MailChimp so that your pick becomes hassle-free.
With that, let’s get into the details!
MailChimp Alternatives: In A Nutshell
If you are on the go and need an overview of our hand-picked MailChimp alternative, look at the table below!
|MailChimp Alternative||Best For||Pricing|
|HubSpot||Best all-in-one marketing solution|| $45 per month|
|ActiveCampaign||Pro marketers who need advanced solutions|| $9 per month|
|Constant Contact||Best for beginners || $9.99 per month|
|SendInBlue||Best for professionals|| $25 per month|
|AWeber||Ideal for small business owners|| $18.75 per month|
|Moosend||Best for bloggers, eCommerce, and startups.|| $9 per month|
|GetResponse||Best for eCommerce with unique features|| $15.58 per month|
|Omnisend||Best for eCommerce|| $16 per month|
|MailerLite||Best free alternative|| $9 per month|
9+ Best MailChimp Alternatives (Free and Paid)
Now that you have an overview of all the MailChimp alternatives from the table above let us understand these alternatives in detail below!
If you are searching for an all-in-one marketing and automation tool suite, HubSpot is the suitable alternative for you! It allows you to see your performance with clear and in-depth insights, so you can see how your efforts affect your audience. Besides email marketing, it offers CRM tools, making it ideal for support and sales teams.
Furthermore, it offers an analytics dashboard where you can see your progress and data on the screen. It also has an in-built landing page builder to derive more sales. Lastly, one unique feature is that it facilitates email marketing in multiple languages.
- Allows previews of emails on devices.
- Popups and sign-up forms.
- Excellent customer support.
- Mobile optimization.
- Advanced segmentation for better marketing.
What makes HubSpot the best alternative to MailChimp?
- Customer management is more straightforward.
- Automate workflows to manage everything without any hassle.
- Revenue attribution report.
- Account-based marketing.
Price: HubSpot offers a free plan to send up to 2,000 emails. The paid plan comes with its complete marketing suite at $45 per month.
ActiveCampaign is one of the best free alternatives for MailChimp to boost your email campaign. Compared to MailChimp, ActiveCampaign provides a vast email template library and offers advanced workflows at an affordable price. The tool allows you to personalize your emails, and there’s also an in-built spam tester to check whether your emails will enter into spam.
Not to mention, email marketing is just one of the features in ActiveCampaign out of all its marketing features! ActiveCampaign also offers SMS marketing and popup builder, which MailChimp lacks. Lastly, you also get a drag-and-drop editor and analytics to track your progress.
- Robust marketing automation to make marketing easier.
- Smart CRM to help you sell more.
- Excellent customer support and free training.
- Advance email segment tool.
- Allows you to create custom forms in your emails.
What makes ActiveCampaign the best alternative to MailChimp?
- Excellent customer support.
- Flexible pricing plans.
- Transaction emails with no additional costs.
Price: ActiveCampaign offers three plans. However, the price depends on the number of contacts. The basic plan for 500 contacts starts at $9 per month and goes up to $149/month for the Professional plan. The more contacts you have, the higher the pricing will be.
3. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is another excellent and easy-to-use email marketing tool. While it provides all the basic email marketing features that you need, one of the prominent features of Constant Contact includes its in-built even management tool. The tool allows you to facilitate conferences, webinars, and other events without hassle.
Additionally, Constant Contact is beginner-friendly. One of the reasons why it gained popularity is its excellent approach to its users. The team behind Constant Contact is continuously conducting webinars and educating users. The only drawback is that there is no free plan.
- Plenty of email templates.
- Social media integration to build your email list.
- Mobile app to make email marketing convenient.
- Excellent customer support.
- Contact management tools.
What makes Constant Contact the best alternative to MailChimp?
- SMS marketing.
- Popup builder for managing events.
- Affordable than MailChimp.
Price: Constant Contact offers two plans -Core and Plus at $9.99/month and $45/month, respectively.
Another beginner-friendly email marketing tool is SendInBlue. Similar to MailChimp, it provides an all-in-one marketing solution besides email marketing. It stays true to its “Grow, Sell, Engage” tagline with plenty of marketing tools, including an email drip campaign, customizable templates, and more.
Unlike MailChimp, the pricing structure of SendInBlue is based on the number of emails and not the number of contacts. It also offers a free plan where you can send 300 emails daily! So, if you are a beginner, the free plan works wonders!
- Enables you to create landing pages to increase your sales.
- Excellent CRM tools.
- Real-time analytics and data to check progress.
- Beautiful and customizable email templates.
- Live chat support for everyone.
What makes SendInBlue the best alternative to MailChimp?
- In-built coupon creator.
- Popup builder.
- SMS marketing.
- Transactional emails with no extra cost.
Price: There are two premium plans by SendInBlue. However, the pricing of both plans varies depending on the volume. For the cheapest option, the price starts at $25/month for 20,000 emails.
If you want beautifully designed emails but have no idea about designing, AWeber is the best MailChimp alternative! Since it integrates seamlessly with Canva, you can create appealing emails to boost your marketing campaign. Their core focus remains on connection and thus providing you with all the solutions in one place.
Furthermore, it provides a drag and drop interface, making it easier for beginners. You can also schedule emails, so you do not spend time manually sending them.
- In-depth analysis.
- Email templates to quickly design your emails.
- Provides a mobile app to manage your campaign anytime.
- Exceptional customer support through phone, email, and chat.
- Autoresponders to maximize user engagement and build connections.
What makes AWeber the best alternative to MailChimp?
- Free stock images to make emails personalized.
- Web push notifications.
- Integrates with Canva.
- 24/7 customer support.
Price: AWeber provides a free plan for up to 500 email subscribers. Only one premium plan is billed at $18.75 per month for 500 subscribers. The higher your email subscribers, the higher the pricing will be.
Another alternative to MailChimp is Moosend which provides the same features at an affordable price. The user interface of Moosend is extremely beginner-friendly as it provides an easy drag-and-drop builder. It provides a free plan, which is the best option for small business owners. Even its free plan provides some prominent features, including segmentation.
Moosend lacks multi-channel marketing features and integrations compared to other alternatives on the list. However, it still stands as one of the best alternatives to MailChimp due to its other robust email marketing functionalities.
- Free email newsletter templates for a customized email marketing experience.
- Integrations with different apps and services.
- Unlimited emails with zero restrictions.
- Email marketing automation.
- Email and chat support to assist you whenever you get stuck.
What makes Moosend the best alternative to MailChimp?
- Robust analytics compared to MailChimp.
- Cheaper than MailChimp.
- SMS marketing.
- Free transactional emails.
- Unlimited emails with the paid plan.
Price: Moosend provides a free trial of 30 days. After 30 days, you can opt for the pro plan at $9 per month.
GetResponse is a beginner-friendly, robust, excellent automated marketing tool that makes sending emails and running campaigns easy. One of the reasons why GetResponse has thousands of loyal customers is due to its unique eCommerce features, including pre-made campaign funnels. Additionally, it offers various email designs that are mobile-friendly.
With its exceptional automation solution to help you sell more, GetResponse is a fantastic MailChimp Alternative.
- Autoresponders to save time and improve engagement.
- Plenty of customization options for a personalized experience.
- Robust email builder.
- Landing page creator to drive sales.
- Outstanding and reliable customer support.
What makes GetResponse the best alternative to MailChimp?
- 99% deliverability rate.
- Customer support through live chat, webinars, and more.
- Cheaper than MailChimp.
Price: GetResponse offers a free plan that is ideal for up to 500 contacts. However, the features are limited in the free plan. The paid subscriptions start at $15.58. Depending on your needed features, you can choose between its three paid plans.
Primarily suited best for Omnisend, the email marketing and SMS tool offers an all-in-one solution to boost your engagement and make your email campaign successful. The main focus of Omninsend is conversion-focused segmentation and automation. Additionally, it integrates seamlessly with various applications and services to understand your customer better and grow your audience.
To put it straight, Omnisend offers better features and a lower price, making it the best alternative to MailChimp.
- Extra marketing features, including push notification, SMS marketing, and more.
- Professional email templates even with the free plan.
- User-friendly email editor.
- Drag and drop builder.
- Email support for a free plan and 24/7 chat and email support for paid plans.
What makes Omnisend the best alternative to MailChimp?
- Offers a coupon creator, unlike MailChimp.
- Better automation.
- The free plan of Omnisend is better than MailChimp’s.
Price: The premium plan starts at $16 per month. You can opt for the Pro plan at $59 per month if you want additional features, including SMS.
Last but not least on the list is MailerLite. It is an excellent alternative that is affordable, beginner-friendly, and ideal for small business owners. Compared to others on the list, MailerLite is comparatively new. But that doesn’t mean it stays behind. Its powerful functionalities like drag and drop builder, email templates, multilingual options, and more make it a powerful competitor to MailerLite.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
- Beautiful newsletter templates.
- Timezone scheduling to ensure your email reaches your audience at the right time.
- Intuitive and simple dashboard to manage your activities.
- Email automation tools.
What makes MailerLite the best alternative to MailChimp?
- Promotional popups that MailChimp lacks.
- Unlimited emails in the paid plans.
- Email verifier.
Price: The premium plan starts at $9 per month. You get a free trial of 30 days on all the plans.
And that’s a wrap to our hand-picked list of best MailChimp alternatives!
If you are overwhelmed with the options and need our suggestions, we recommend trying ActiveCampgain and HubSpot. You can also opt for free plans to test which email marketing tool is ideal and best caters to your needs.
Nevertheless, all the alternatives on the list work seamlessly and will help you kick-start your email campaign!
We hope our list helped you pick the best MailChimp alternative. Over to you. Which alternative are you choosing? Let us know in the comment section below.
Various other alternatives provide free plans. However, if you want a free plan with top features, you can opt for MailerLite.
Some of the best MailChimp alternatives suitable for beginners include AWeber, Moosend, and MailterLite. All these tools offer a beginner-friendly interface.
If you look closely, both offer similar features. However, after comparing both the email marketing tools, SendInBlue provides additional features and is more affordable than MailChimp.