If you’re seeking genuine Elementor pro discount codes & coupons, you’ve come to the right place.
Cheers to the official tie-up of DemandSage + Elementor; here’s the available verdict: there are not available Elementor deals or discounts available.
Elementor Pro Discount Code (March 2023)
Elementor Pro offers deals from time to time 🎯
Also, choose the best plan for you below 🔥
Elementor offers deals and discounts on the following:
- Black Friday Offers — November
- Cyber Monday Offers — November
- Birthday Offers — June
Now that we’ve cleared the air for it, let’s take you to the step-by-step guide that allows you to claim these exciting offers whenever they roll out to help you save on your favorite plans.
Elementor Black Friday Offer 2022 [Expired]
Here are the available Elementor black Friday deals which you can claim right away. Check the table below for more insights into the discounts for all the products.
|Pricing Plan||Original Pricing||Discounted Pricing||Discount|
|Cloud Website Builder||$99||$79||20%|
How To Claim Elementor Pro Discount Code Easily?
Step #1: To begin, visit Elementor’s official pricing page. From there you can choose the plan which is suitable for you.
Step #2: Once you land there, you will find four plans to choose from. We recommend opting for the $399 “Agency” plan that allows you to create up to 1000 websites, and it is the most cost-effective option.
Step #3: After choosing a plan, it’s time to check it out.
This step is also crucial because you have to use your discount code here. Below the subtotal bar, you’ll see an option saying “Discount Code.” If you click on it, a drop-down menu will show up where you’ll have to enter the promotional code if you have any. Mostly the Promo code will be added in this section when Elementor runs any promotional offers.
Fill in all the required information and complete the payment.
CONGRATULATIONS, You’re now a member! You can now access your Elementor Pro plugin.
Your login credentials, along with the invoice and other details, will be sent to the email address you provided during the sign-up process.
Elementor Pro Pricing | Elementor Discount Available?
There is something for everyone!
- Essential Plan: If you’re a single site owner, this plan is your best option. It will cost you $59/year.
- Advanced: This $99/year plan is best for people who have up to 3 websites.
- Expert: This plan allows you to use Elementor pro on up to 25 websites. It costs $199/year and is ideal for freelance website developers.
- Agency: Ideal for agencies who are into website development, this plan allows you to apply Elementor on up to 1000 websites and costs $399/year. That’s less than the websites you’ll build using this plan!
Which Elementor Plan To Go For?
It all really depends on your capacity. Besides the VIP Support and Expert Network Profiles, All other features of all the available plans are similar. It all comes down to the number of websites you need to build.
For example, if you’re a beginner and just want to try out your hand on a couple of websites, you can go for the $99 plan (3 websites), and if you’re looking for more, then there are always options like Expert Plan (25 Websites), Studio Plan (100 websites) and Agency Plan (1000 websites).
Elementor PRO vs FREE
The free version of Elementor is accessible to all WordPress users. It has minimal functionality, such as a drag-and-drop website builder, 40+ widgets, 30+ pre-configured themes, and various other edition options.
Elementor Pro, on the other hand, is a paid upgrade to the free version that provides advanced functionality and premium support.
Note: Check our detailed comparison of Elementor Pro vs Free here.
If you’re using the free version, you need to up your game because all your websites will look like millions of other copies built using the limited resources that the free version offers. With Elementor Pro, the possibilities are endless. Here are the features that you get when you unlock premium.
- Drag & Drop Live Editor
- Responsive Design
- 90+ Basic & Pro Widgets
- 300+ Basic & Pro Templates
- 60+ Pro Website Kits
- 20 Expert Website Kits
- Theme Builder
- Free Updates
- Premium Support
|Drag & Drop Live Editor||Basic Version||✔|
|90+ Basic & Pro Widgets||✔||✔|
|300+ Basic & Pro Templates||X||✔|
|60+ Pro Website Kits||5 Website Kits||✔|
|20 Expert Website Kits||X||✔|
|Theme Builder||Basic Version||✔|
|Pop up Builders||X||✔|
NOTE: Elementor also lets you host websites with Elementor hosting, you can easily host & launch your website. For startups like DemandSage, we highly recommend Elementor to design professional websites.
Elementor WordPress Hosting Pricing Explained
Elementor has discontinued their Elementor Cloud Website plan because it was only one website only instead of that they have launched Elementor WordPress Hosting, which focuses on providing hosting and all Elementor Pro features for multiple websites with just one account. Here we have explained the Elementor WordPress Hosting plan in detail.
1. Basic Plan: This plan costs $9.99/mo, billed annually, costing you $120, and renews at $180/year and will give you hosting and Elementor pro features for one website.
2. Business Plan: This plan costs $19.99/mo, billed annually, costing you $240, and renews at $300/year and provides you hosting and Elementor Pro features for one website.
3. Grow Plan: This plan costs $22.99/mo, billed annually, costing you $276, and renews at $396/year and provides you hosting and Elementor Pro features for three websites.
4. Scale Plan: This plan costs $49.99/mo, billed annually, costing you $600, and renews at $720/year and provides you hosting and Elementor Pro features for ten websites.
Which Elementor Hosting Is Right For You?
Elementor recently launched new hosting plans replacing the Elementor Cloud option. There are four pricing options available, so choosing the best one can be confusing. That’s why we compared all the plans and prepared a comparison table for you to go through.
|Pricing||$120 for the first year, then $180 per year||$240 for the first year, then $300 per year||$276 for the first year, then $396 per year||$600 for the first year, then $720 per year|
|Elementor Pro Plugin||Essential Plan Access||Essential Plan Access||Advanced Plan Access||Expert Plan Access|
|SSD Storage||10 GB||20 GB||25 GB||40 GB|
|Monthly Bandwidth||30 GB||50 GB||75 GB||100 GB|
|Free Elementor Domain||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Live Chat Support||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|On-Demand Backup||1 for every site||3 for every site||3 for every site||3 for every site|
|Custom Domain Connection||1||2||2||2|
|Automatic Daily Backup||14 Days||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
Why Choose Elementor Pro?
If you want to build a professional website for yourself or a client, then you will need the help of a page builder. Although Elementor does come with a free version but the capability of the free version is very limited. If you upgrade your account with an Elementor pro subscription, then you will get access to advanced features & templates that can help you easily design the website of your dreams. Here are the features you will get with Elementor Pro:
- Drag & Drop Visual Editor – Elementor offers a drag & drop visual editor to all their users, where they can just drag and drop any element or widget on the page they are designing. They will also see the changes in real-time as well.
- Theme Builder – The Elementor Theme Builder allows you to design & manage the entire framework of your website from one place.
- Global Editing – You can apply one single setting for colors, fonts & widgets. You can use these settings through the Global Editing feature.
- Website Kits – If you don’t want to design your website from scratch, then you can use over 90 website kits from Elementor pro to design your website, then you can customize the pages in any way you want.
- DesignerMade Templates – In Elementor Pro, you get access to over 300 designer-made templates that are completely customizable.
- Custom CSS – Make any changes in the elements in any way you want with custom CSS code.
- Form Builder – Create attractive sign-up forms to gather the data of your visitors.
- Safe Mode – Use the safe mode option to isolate the Elementor pro plugin from other themes & plugins so that they don’t cause any errors in the design of your website.
- Integrations – Integrate the Elementor pro plugin with your favorite plugins & tools and enhance the capability of your website.
Conclusion: Elementor Pro Discount Coupon (2023)
This was all about the Elementor Pro Discount Coupon Code. We hope you have gained all the knowledge to make an informed decision while upgrading to the Pro plan.
We keep updating this space with all the latest Elementor Pro offers and discounts. So be sure to check this blog from time to time to get the best deals and offers before everyone else.
FAQs On: Elelmentor Pro Discount Code & Coupon
Yes, Elementor is straightforward to use. It’s a drag-and-drop page builder meaning you just have to select the readymade templates and widgets and play around with them. Anyone can make a website with Elementor!
No, it is not possible to club discount codes. And also, Elementor doesn’t offer any third-party discount codes. So you need to check their official promotion page from time to time.
Every plan of Elementor has a 30-day money-back policy. If you wish to cancel, you have to contact their support 30 days after the purchase, and they will guide you on the same.
No, you don’t have to cancel your existing plan to upgrade. You just have to pay the difference in the amount between the two plans.
No, Elementor does not have a life plan. They have also mentioned the WHY in this article.
As of now, Elementor does not have any special offers for students. But if in the future they decide to roll out student offers, we will surely update our users about it.
Elementor Cloud Website is a one-stop solution to help you host, design, and launch your WordPress website. Yes, it’s the easy solution for everything you need to start a WordPress website from very scratch.