Are you struggling to pick between Elementor Pro vs Free? While Elementor’s free version is one of the popular page builder plugins that offers a decent set of functionalities, Elementor Pro, on the other hand, adds additional functionality to boost your website to the next level.
If you have been using Elementor free, you have thought at least once, “Should I upgrade to Elementor Pro, or will the free version be enough?.”
In this article, we will list down all the differences between Elementor Pro vs free, so you know which version will work the best for you.
With that, let’s dive into the details!
Elementor Pro vs Free: Quick Comparison (2023)
Here is a quick comparison of the Elementor Pro version and the Elementor Free version.
|Features||Elementor Free||Elementor Pro|
|Drag and Drop Feature||Yes||Yes|
|Landing Page Builder||Yes||Yes|
|Pro Blocks & Templates||No||Yes|
|Website Kits||5 Website Kits||100+ Website Kits|
|Social Media Integration||No||Yes|
|Slide & Carousel||No||Yes|
Elementor Free: What Do You Get?
Elementor’s free version is quite impressive and offers robust features. Elementor offers a visual drag-and-drop builder to design beautiful websites in no time. The free version grants access to various page templates and blocks. In addition, you also get 30 pre-built different elements to make your work easier and quicker.
Furthermore, Elementor’s free version allows you to create attractive layouts for multiple pages, including multiple-column layouts. What makes the free version better is that you can create cohesive designs. This means if you want your blog and another website to have a similar design, you can do it without paying a single dollar from your pocket.
If you create a website design and want to use it on the other website, you can save the design to use later. Additionally, the free version is 100% responsive, meaning your design will look equally good on every device.
Elementor Pro: Key Features
While the free version offers a lot on the table, Elementor Pro enhances the functionality and gives you a complete package to take your website to the next level. Some of the critical features of Elementor pro include:
- Extra widgets: While Elementor’s free version gives you enough widgets, the pro version adds more widgets. In addition, there’s also plenty of WooCommerce widget addition.
- Unlock the complete library of templates: If you have used the free version, you already know that Elementor’s extensive library of beautiful templates contains various restricted templates. However, you can unlock the complete library with the pro version.
- Visual form builder: Elementor Pro eliminates the need for additional plugins. The visual form builder allows you to create stunning forms to boost your leads.
- Enhanced customization: With Elementor Pro, you can take customization to the next level as it offers customization to every part of your website without writing a single coding line. You can easily customize your store’s layout through WooCommerce builder if you have a shopping site.
Additional features of Elementor Pro include premium support and updates, additional designing features, plenty of marketing, theme building, and eCommerce features. Additionally, it offers plenty of integrations with various social media platforms.
Bonus: Get to know more about Elementor with our detailed review here.
Elementor Pro Pricing
Elementor Pro offers four different plans. These include:
- Essential (for one website) -$59/year: The plan is suitable for beginners who need extra flexibility with the customization and features.
- Advanced (for three websites) – $99/year: The plan is best for those who are working with more than one websites and want to design more than one website at a time.
- Expert (for 25 websites) -$199/year: The plan is perfect for users with multiple websites. Besides everything in Essential, it offers exports networking profiles by Elementor.
- Agency (for 1000 websites) -$399/year: As the name suggests, the plan is ideal for agencies. It offers similar features as the Studio plan.
Note: Rollover to check our working Elementor Pro Discount Code here.
Elementor Hosting Plans
Elementor has replaced the Elementor Cloud Website with new WordPress hosting plans that are great for those who want an all-in-one solution that includes all the features of Elementor Pro and managed WordPress hosting. Here is a quick overview of all the pricing options:
- Basic Plan (1 Website) – $119.88 for the first year: The pricing of this plan will be $180/year after the first year.
- Business Plan (1 Website) – $239.88 for the first year: The pricing of this plan will be $300/year after the first year.
- Grow Plan (3 Websites) – $275.88 for the first year: The pricing of this plan will be $396/year after the first year.
- Scale Plan (10 Websites) – $599.88 for the first year: The pricing of this plan will be $720/year after the first year.
Which One Is Right For You?
Now that you know what each plan offers, one of the critical questions is -should I upgrade to premium? While the free version offers a lot more, it is sufficient for beginners with a tight budget.
If you need a visual builder to create visually compelling layouts without additional customization support, you will be happy with the free version.
However, If you need more design control and options to create truly unique content for your website, upgrading to premium is in your best interest. Additionally, the premium version is best for developers and users who want to customize every aspect of your website, create your own theme, and need robust functionalities to boost your website; premium is the best pick.
Final Thoughts: Elementor Pro vs Free (2023)
Elementor is one of the most powerful and popular WordPress page builders that offers exceptional features and capabilities. For users who want to level up their design game, Elementor Pro is worth paying for.
Depending on your choice and needs, you may pick the one that suits the best for your website. To sum it up, Elementor Pro is the best option if you want to use Elementor to its full potential.
We hope our comparison of Elementor Pro vs free was useful to decide which version is correct. Over to you, which version are you picking? Let us know in the comment section below.
FAQs On Elementor Pro vs Free
In the Elementor free version, you get access to limited features and a limited number of widgets & templates. The Elementor Pro version gives you complete access to everything Elementor offers.
Yes, you can use Elementor’s Theme Builder in free and Pro versions. The only difference is that in the free version, it is restricted to the WordPress Theme you choose, whereas on Elementor Pro, you can make any customization you want.
No, you can not get customer support in the Elementor free version. To get 24*7 premium customer support, you need to upgrade to an Elementor Pro plan.
Yes, Elementor is fully compatible with WordPress, so you can install any WordPress Theme you want on your website and make changes to it using the Elementor Theme Builder.
Elementor Cloud Website is the newest addition to Elementor plans which offers everything from Elementor Pro along with all the hosting features. So, in my opinion, if you want to create just one website, then Elementor Cloud is a much cheaper and better option.