Jasper AI has some alternatives that work even better than Jasper at times. Jasper AI is known for its ability to generate a wide variety of content and is an ideal tool for marketers, content marketing agencies, and small business owners.
But what if I tell you that there are Jasper AI alternatives available for much less and can also be a free alternative to Jasper AI?
I tested around 20 tools and software that assist in AI content creation and finally reached the list of 13 below after testing them across multiple parameters.
Check out more on the best Jasper AI alternatives that can be used individually or in combination with each other!
Demandsage Bonus: Jasper AI is still a very compatible option for you to boost your content generation. Read this precise review of Jasper AI to know the ins and outs of Jasper.
Top Jasper AI Alternatives Tested
The best Jasper AI alternatives are listed below. Check out the best features for this list, the price for a subscription, and the free trial details of each of them.
|Jasper AI alternative
|Prices start at
|Generating Ad copy
|14-day moneyback guarantee
|Best Jasper AI alternative
|Free plan available
|SEO friendly content
|5-day free trial
|Free plan available
|Free plan available
|Long form content
|Faster content generation
|Free plan available
|SmartCopy (Snazzy AI)
|Landing page copy
|Free plan available
|7-day free trial
|Niche specific writing
|100 free credits
|SERP strategized content
|7-day free trial
|With GPT 3.5
1. ClosersCopy – AI Adcopy
If you don’t have any experience in writing advertising copy, then ClosersCopy can help you with that. It is also an amazing alternative to Jasper AI because it allows you to create unique sales copies within a few seconds.
This software also follows Open AI’s GPT-3 neural network. It also gives you access to an AI editor with drag & drop features, unlimited SEO audits, workflow creation, exclusive community access, and more!
You can choose any template from its templates library to create copies seamlessly. You can also get features like Community libraries, SEO audits, SEO planner, workflow creation, and up to 5 member access.
It is the perfect tool for you if you’re in the advertising or sales business. With the drag-and-drop copy editor, you can quickly draft your content and lifetime free ClosersCopy updates!
- Over 700+ plug & play marketing frameworks
- Over 30 plug & play marketing workflows
- Artificial intelligence to help you write sales letters blog posts
- Insights into your content
- Use Wizard to write copy step by step
- Supports over 127 languages
- Access to the template library
- Conducts SEO audits.
- Long-form content creation.
- SEO optimized content
- Content insights and access to the Facebook community.
- 14 days money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited access is not available for the base plan.
- Can get expensive.
Pricing: The new ClosersCopy pricing plans are offered at three different prices:
- Power – $49.99/mo or $34.99/mo if paid yearly for 2 seats.
- Superpower – $79.99/mo or $55.99/mo if paid yearly for 3 seats.
- Superpower Squad – $99.99/mo or $69.99/mo if paid yearly for 5 seats.
Demandsage Bonus: ClosersCopy is also offered as a lifetime subscription plan starting at $297. Use these exclusive Demandsage ClosersCopy lifetime discounts to save big on your ClosersCopy purchases!
2. Writesonic — Best Jasper AI alternative
Writesonic is the next reliable Jasper AI alternative for creating sales copies, captions, product descriptions, emails, essays, etc. All of this is optimized for Google and is plagiarism-free.
It can integrate with some of the best tools like Ahrefs, slack, and WordPress to enhance your WriteSonic productivity.
Writesonic provides further assistance and combines a chatbot that is powered with GPT 4, which has a mobile application, too! Plus, it can create custom GPTs, AI images, and voice, too!
This feature is available separately as “Botsonic” for a starting price of $20/mo with an option to use it for free.
- Built-in Grammar fixer
- Content expander & rephraser
- Text editor for writing & editing content
- SEO optimized content
- Create the content on a topic within a few clicks
- Templates for landing pages
- PAS and AIDA copywriting formula for better conversions
- Factually up-to-date content
- Brand voice-focused content generation
- 1000+ Chatsonic prompt library
- Supports 30 languages
- Offers API access
- Powered by GPT 4
- Can make grammatical errors.
- Credit tracking can get tricky.
Pricing: Writesonic offers one free and three premium subscription plans.
- Free plan – The free plan allows one to generate 10,000 words per month for 1 user but is limited to GPT 3.5.
- The Small Team plan – starts at $19/mo or $156/yearly and offers 200,000 words for 1 user.
- The Freelancer plan – starts at $20/mo or $192/year and offers unlimited words with 1 user and GPT 3.5 access.
- The Enterprise plan – is sold as per the customer’s needs and is priced above $500/mo.
Copysmith is not an independent tool anymore but has been diversified into three separate AI content generators. Each of them can be subscribed to separately, too!
Frase – SEO-friendly content
Creating content is more often than not aimed at ranking on the search engine. Frase.io lets you do just that with its AI-smart SEO content generation. The Frase content writer provides assistance in the entire process of search engine-focused content.
With Frase.io, complex and time-consuming tasks like:
- Generating an outline
- Writing the content
- Optimizing for the search engine
Frase.io currently supports 8 languages and helps you generate well-structured, data-backed content that has a higher chance of writing on search engines across international borders.
It is not exactly a free Jasper AI alternative and demands a high amount of investment. But Frase also receives much appreciation from top voices around the world. Some of the clients of Frase.io are – Coursera, Merkle, and Digitas. So maybe it’s worth your money?
- Research+outline creation
- AI writing and text editor
- AI content optimization
- Keyword search volume analyzer
- Domain authority and backlink data analyzer
- Custom content template creation
- Offers complete SEO content generation
- Content Analytics with Google Search Console
- Simple document organizing and sharing across teams
- Content scoring for perfect content generation
- Expensive for the number of seat access it offers (only 1 user access with starter plan)
- Limited articles writing and optimizing
- Unlimited AI writing available as an add-on of $35/mo
Pricing: Frase is priced much higher for the limited user and project access it offers. You have to pay $1 to gain access to Frase for 5 days.
A monthly subscription is offered in three different plans:
- Solo – $14.99/mo with one user and 4 articles
- Basic – $44.99/mo with one user and 30 articles
- Team – $114.99/mo with three users and unlimited articles.
Demandsage Bonus: Here’s a much more detailed comparison of Frase and Jasper AI, which we covered separately.
Describely – eCommerce focused
Describely is the recent introduction from Copysmith aimed specifically at eCommerce entrepreneurs who want to generate content with AI. It creates effective brand-aligned copy that is SEO-optimized to describe a product perfectly and boost sales!
Popular brands like Target, Marshalls, and Borsheims are some of the notable users of Describely. Describely integrates with some of the most used eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WiX, Amazon, Salsify, and WooCommerce, constantly adding new additions.
If you don’t want to spend high for Jasper AI when your needs are limited, Describely can be a great option for you.
- AI image generation
- Product descriptions with AI
- SEO optimized content creation
- Centralized system for product data management
- Bulk content generation
- Smooth integrations with top eCommerce platforms
- Offers a free trial
- Content limited to eCommerce
- Store connection limited to 1 for the first two plans
Pricing: Describely offers three plans – Free, Core, and Enterprise.
- The free plan – Sufficient for 5 products, 1 user, and 25 generations per month.
- Core Plan – starting at $9/mo for up to 15 products, 3 users, and unlimited generations
- Enterprise plan — Custom price, stores, and products as per user needs.
Rytr – Writing Essays
Rytr is an amazing alternative to Jasper AI because it is one of the best writing assistant & content generator tools. It quickly helps you overcome your writer’s block and allows you to write 10 faster than ever.
Over 800K content marketers and entrepreneurs are already using Rytr to save their precious hours of manual content writing.
You can easily understand how it works. To use this tool, you need to select a use case, add the context of your content, and let Rytr do its magic. It helps you write killer content and manage your writing workflow.
- Access to over 30 use cases & templates
- Write content in over 30 languages
- Write in over 20 tones with the right emotions
- Uses PAS and AIDA scientific writing formulas
- Access to the style editor
- Easy to use interface
- Premium community access
- Available as a browser extension
- 3-step content generation
- 40+ use cases and templates to choose from
- AIDA and PAS scientific formulas support copywriting.
- Customer support has a 99% average satisfaction score.
- Bundle of features available for the free plan.
- Credits versus content generation often leads to confusion.
- Works on characters instead of words per month.
Pricing: Rytr offers three pricing options.
- The free plan – gives you 10K character credits every month and up to 5 AI image generations,
- The saver plan – at $9/mo, gives you 100K character credits every month and up to 20 AI image generations.
- The unlimited plan – at $29/mo, gives you unlimited character credits every month and up to 100 AI image generations.
4. Shortly AI – Long form content
If you want to create long-form blog content seamlessly, then Shortly AI is the perfect alternative to Jasper AI. It also uses a GPT-3 neural network to create long or short-form content without any hassle.
The Shortly AI is trained to write over 500 billion words. Jasper AI recently acquired Shortly AI to integrate its functionalities within Jasper to write long-form content in a better way.
For now, Shortly AI is operating as a standalone product where customers who purchased its subscription early are still paying the same amount every month while new customers are paying according to the new plans ($65 and $79 per month).
Shortly AI’s interface is straightforward to understand and use. To write long-form content, you just need to go to the text editor, enter a few instructions, and let Shortly AI do its magic.
- AIDA Framework to help you create better quality content
- Video tutorial on how to use Shortly AI
- Questions & Answers templates
- Create content outlines & article briefs
- Write product descriptions within a few seconds
- All the tools available in the sidebar
- Use writing commands to control what you write
- Create unique book titles, video titles, video descriptions, and poems
- Clean and direct UI.
- No word generation limits.
- Interactive writing experience.
- Plagiarism free content generation.
- Very expensive at $65/mo.
- No brand tone-specific generation.
Pricing: Shortly, AI offers only two pricing options.
- The monthly plan costs $79/mo and gives you the freedom to write as much content as you want.
- The yearly plan costs $65/mo billed annually. They also offer a free trial of the tool for a limited time.
5. Copy AI – Faster content generation
Copy AI also uses Open AI’s GPT-4 neural network to create content within a few seconds. You can create sales copies, digital ad copies, e-commerce product descriptions, blog posts, social media posts, and website copies.
It is also a great alternative to Jasper AI because with its AI workflow generation and is an all-in-one platform to generate content of any type, GPT 4 access, workflow templates, and unlimited brand voices with each plan to scale up your content marketing game!
Over 500K customers worldwide already use Copy AI to write unique content. The working of Copy AI is really straightforward to understand.
You just need to select a type of copy, describe the product, get up to ten different results, and edit them accordingly. They also offer a free forever account that gives access to over 90 tools of Copy AI and 2,000 words generation each month.
- Easy to use interface
- Create various copywriting formats
- Access to Chrome extensions
- Get tailored copies
- 24*7 customer support service
- Create Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Create outlines, titles, posts, intros, and more for your blog
- Get high-quality sales copies
- End-to-end Sales and Marketing OS solutions.
- AI workflow generation
- Plagiarism checker
- AI translation
- Can update Salesforce contacts, opportunites, leads automatically
- Limitations on generating long-form content
- Content output needs verification and improvement
Pricing: Copy AI offers three pricing options.
- The free plan – does not cost anything and gives 1 seat access, 2,000 words in chat, and 200 bonus credits for workflows.
- The pro plan – costs $49/mo or $36/mo annually, and it offers 5 seat access, unlimited credits, and 500 workflow credits.
- The Team plan – costs $249/mo with 20 seats, unlimited words in chat, and 3k workflow credits.
6. Smart Copy (Snazzy AI) – Landing page copy
The name of Snazzy AI is changed into Unbounce Smart Copy because, in 2021, Unbounce acquired Snazzy AI, making it more powerful than ever. Smart Copy can easily create content for your brand.
Unbounce acquired Snazzy so that its users can create copies for their landing pages and optimize marketing campaigns in a better way.
It offers various templates for product descriptions, Google ads, landing pages, and taglines.
SmartCopy also offers a free plan where you can get access to this tool without any time restriction, and it also doesn’t need your credit card information for the free plan. You can create unique landing pages with Smart Copy within just three clicks.
- Create human-like content with GPT-3
- Access to a wide range of templates
- Remix option is also available
- Content extender
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Give customized suggestions for better output
- Supports over six languages
- Can be used as a Chrome Extension
- Access exclusive community
- Desktop app available
- 45+ content templates
- No plagiarism checker
- Limited free plan features
Pricing: Unbounce Smart Copy offers two pricing options.
- The free plan – costs nothing and offers you five content generation/day and one profile.
- The growth plan – costs $49/mo or $25/mo annually, and it gives you unlimited content generation with unlimited profiles.
7. Anyword – Boosting sales
Anyword is another great Jasper AI alternative that focuses on sales and conversions. Their predictive AI allows you to create perfect advertising copies and gives you an idea of what will convert before you even publish it.
With Anyword’s AI, you can create landing pages, blog posts, email subject lines, marketing copies, and more. It blends content creation and optimization in one copy to give you the best content to publish.
Just like Clearscope and Surfer SEO, they also give a rating to the content, but unlike these tools, you can choose to create better content using its AI text generator.
It also allows you to create customer personas, and you can use these personas to create tailored copies that will suit the audience with the same customer personas. The best use of this tool is to create Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Posts, Email Marketing, and Instagram captions.
- Instagram Caption Generator
- Meta Description Generator
- Sentence Rewriter
- Free Social Post Generator
- Create Long-Form Blog Posts
- Write Amazon Product Descriptions
- Supports 30 Different Languages
- Email Copywriting For Cold Outreach
- 100+ marketing templates
- Includes a blog wizard and plagiarism checker
- Can train AI as per your brand voice
- Integrates with ChaqtGPT, Google Docs, Notion and Chrome.
- Unlimited copy generation from the base plan.
- Generates wrong outputs at times
- Has a learning curve
Pricing: Anyword AI offers four subscription plans as follows:
- The Starter plan – costs $49/mo or $39/mo paid annually, and it gives you access to 1 seat and unlimited copy generation.
- The Data-driven plan – costs $99/mo or $79/mo paid annually, and it gives a total access of 3 seats and 5 workspaces creation.
- The Business plan – costs $499/mo and $349/mo with the ability to connect marketing channels, unlimited platgiarism checker and performance boosts.
8. Peppertype.ai – Collaborative writing
Another great alternative to Jasper AI is Peppertype.ai, which is a virtual content assistant that can help you create unique content with a few clicks.
This tool was first launched as a Chrome Extension, but later on, it became a full-blown AI writing software that uses GPT-3 technology to create content for you.
With this tool, you can create any type of content in a flash. It is already used by famous companies like Spotify, Yale, CRED, Flipkart, Disney+Hotstar, DREAM11, and so on.
Peppertype.ai offers you amazing collaboration tools, and you can add up to 20 members in just one account. With this AI content writing tool, you can write emails, and long-form content, create landing pages and ad copies, and re-write old content to optimize it for search engines.
This tool is great for email marketers, content writers, SEO managers, blog writers, product managers, and social media managers.
- Content Creation In 25+ Languages
- Write eCommerce Product Descriptions
- Generate Engaging Questions
- Amazon Product Bullet Points
- Website Copy/Headlines
- Social Media Post Captions
- Blog Outline
- Engaging Social Media Posts
- Fast content generation
- Conducts content audits.
- Team collaboration features.
- SEO-optimized content generation.
- Only works on official company email addresses
- Non-transparent pricing plans
- No plagiarism of or grammar checker
Pricing: There are two pricing options available on Peppertype.ai.
- The Starter plan costs $25/month or $300/year
- The Growth plan costs $165/month or $1980/year.
Both these plans give you 50,000 word credits every month.
9. Longshot AI – Niche-specific writing
Longshot AI is an artificial intelligence system developed by Anthropic to be helpful, harmless, and honest. It was built using constitutional AI techniques to align the AI’s goals with human values.
Longshot uses a technique called constitutional learning, where the AI is trained to follow an ethical constitution that provides guidelines for how to be helpful while avoiding harmful behaviors.
Longshot also has techniques to admit when it doesn’t know something rather than guessing. This makes it more trustworthy compared to AI systems like Jasper, which may hallucinate responses that seem plausible but are incorrect or unsafe.
Jasper is focused on providing entertaining chat with a lifelike personality, while Longshot prioritizes being harmless and honest even at the expense of some conversational ability.
- FAQs Generator
- Content Rephraser
- Meta Description Generator
- Text Extender
- Content Claim Detection
- Sales Email Generator
- Content Readability Improver
- Plagiarism Checker
- Accurate factual content generation
- 50+ content templates to choose from
- Content generated is backed by credible sources
- Uses GPT 4 and Claude for content generation
- Limited features in the basic plan.
- One-click blog only with the custom plan.
- Limited overall features.
Pricing: There are two pricing options available on Longshot AI.
- The Pro plan – $29/month or $19/month, billed annually.
- Team plan – $59/month or $49/month, billed annually.
10. Scalenut – SERP strategized content
Scalenut is another prime example of a Jasper AI substitute that is also highly rated and used by 100,000+ marketers across the world. This writing tool will not let you miss Jasper AI as the interface is shockingly similar to Jasper. Have a look!
Coming to its capabilities, Scalenut is an AI content research and copywriting platform that exceeds Jasper AI’s capabilities with features like –keyword clusters, auditing, and auto-optimizing.
Scalenut also offers keyword planning, content optimization, and premium customer support for a much lower price than Jasper AI. Scalenut lets you plan the content from top to bottom with writing assistance for a variety of topics, right from business names and slogans to paragraphs from a single heading.
For SEO, Scalenut offers an on-page SEO checker, long tail keyword generator, meta description, and blog title, along with topic cluster analysis and research.
- Keyword Planner.
- Website traffic analyzer.
- Content creation with cruise mode.
- Content optimized for search engines.
- NLP key terms analyzer.
- Marketing copywriter.
- Lets you integrate Copyscape to avoid plagiarism.
- 1:1 customer support.
- Automatic content brief generations.
- 40+ AI templates.
- On-page SEO checker.
- Limitations on number of articles that can be generated.
- Cannot use tone of voice with a basic plan.
- Team collaboration only for premium plans.
Scalenut offers three subscription plans with an option for a custom enterprise plan for larger organizations. The basic plans are:
- Essential – $39/mo with 100,000 AI Words and 5 SEO articles.
- Growth (most popular) – $79/mo with Unlimited AI Words and 30 SEO articles.
- Pro – $149/mo with Unlimited AI words and 75 SEO articles.
11. ChatGPT (GPT 4) – Affordable Jasper AI alternative
This Jasper AI alternative might feel a bit unconventional, but hear me out! ChatGPT is probably one of the best AI chatbots and also one of the user favorites. ChatGPT is known for its creativity and research-backed data that it has learned over the years and can be the best free Jasper AI alternative.
As a Jasper AI alternative, ChatGPT can do most of the things that Jasper can.
- Has a chatbot feature
- Generate content for any topic
- Can be collaborative with the team
- Set a brand voice by correct prompts or by using custom GPTs
- Supports multiple languages
- Generate SEO-focused content (with proper prompts and plugins)
- Can also take it a level above with its AI image generation abilities with the new GPT 4 and DALL E 3 updates!
Did you know? ChatGPT’s GPT 4 language model is one of the bases upon which Jasper AI is built. The old GPT 3.5 model is also a great alternative for Jasper AI if the intention is only to generate content without real-time data.
- Free AI content generation
- Collaborative with teams (no user seat limit)
- Use custom GPTs
- AI chatbot for writing guidance
- Internet access with GPT 4
- Can generate images with AI
- Generates creative content
- Breakdown complex topics to improve research
- Can check the grammar for you.
- No plagiarism checker
- Facts generated need to be verified
Pricing: ChatGPT offers two plans for users:
- GPT 3.5 – Free access without internet.
- GPT 4 – $20/mo with internet access with Bing, AI image generation with DALL E 3, custom GPT creation, and more.
Demandsage bonus: Check out the recent advancements to the user-favorite ChatGPT chatbot in this detailed study.
More tools you can explore:
Conclusion: Jasper AI Alternatives (2024)
My research while writing this article made me question the necessity of my Jasper AI subscription, as I clearly am spoilt with so many great choices as alternatives to Jasper AI.
Some of the best Jasper AI alternatives from the above list of 13 are
- ClosersCopy – For generating the most compelling marketing copy across languages.
- WriteSonic – Best Jasper AI alternative generating real-time content.
- Scalenut – Complete search engine-focused content generation.
- Copy AI
A quick hack to find the best Jasper AI substitute solution from my side is that you can combine any of the two from the list above and still pay much less than you would for Jasper AI.
To choose, you can refer to the breakdown of the best features in the table on the top, which can help you conveniently choose the Jasper AI alternative as per your choice and budget!
Thank you for reading! Let me know in the comments which Jasper AI substitute fits your needs and any combination you’re using.
Yes, there are many free Jasper AI alternatives available. Two of the best Jasper AI alternatives are ClosersCopy and Writesonic.
One of the AIs closest to Jasper (Jarvis) is ChatGPT, as Jasper is also based on the OpenAIs GPT 4 AI model.
Jasper AI is free and paid for both. Jasper AI offers a 7-day free trial and starts a priced subscription at $49/month.