Are you searching for free Squarespace trial? If yes, then you’re at the right place.
Squarespace is an all-in-one solution for your business. It gives you everything you will need to create a website from scratch, do marketing for your business, create an online store to sell physical or digital products, and so on. Squarespace has its own CMS (Content Management System), which means you can create a blog to get traffic to your website, and you can run an e-commerce store. You can choose any template from its library to create any type of website.
But is there a way to try Squarespace before buying its subscription? Yes, there is! Squarespace comes with a 14-day free trial which you can enjoy without giving your credit card information, and we are here with a step-by-step guide to help you claim this free trial without any hassle. We have also explained the pricing of Squarespace in this article, so stick to the end.
Let’s get started right away.
How To Claim Squarespace Free Trial? (Step-By-Step)
We have explained the Squarespace free trial above, and now we will explain all the steps to claiming this free trial. You just need to follow all these steps in the same order to get the free trial.
Step #1: If you’re having difficulty finding the free trial on the Squarespace website manually, then click on this link which will take you to the free trial page of Squarespace. To start the free trial process, hit the “Get Started” button.
Step #2: Now, you need to answer a few questions such as “What’s your site about,” “What are your top goals,” and “Where are you in your process.” As soon as you answer all these questions, click on the finish button.
Step #3: You will be redirected to the templates library of Squarespace, where you can see different templates that are distributed in different categories. Choose a category and then select a template to start customizing your website.
Step #4: You will be asked to create a new account on Squarespace using your email address. To create an account, you need to enter your email address, name, and password. Hit the “Continue” button as soon as you fill in all the details.
Step #5: Now you will be asked, “What would you like to call your site” so you need to give your website a name in the site title box. As soon as you’re done, hit the “Continue” button.
There you have it, the 14-day free trial of Squarespace. Now you need to customize your website in any way you want. You can also connect your website to a custom domain only when you upgrade your account with a premium plan of Squarespace.
Features You Can Use During Squarespace Free Trial
During Squarespace’s free trial, you get access to most of the premium features but there are a few things that you can not do during your free trial period, such as publishing your website. Here are a few features that you can use during your Squarespace free trial:
- Create An Online Store: In the free trial, you can create a website from its template library and also add eCommerce features to it, which you will only get in the eCommerce plans of Squarespace. You can create an online store with your website and add all eCommerce integrations to it, such as MailChimp, ChowNow, and Zapier.
- Add Custom Code: Using the custom code feature, you can add custom blocks to your online store or website. If you want those blocks to stay on your website after your free trial, then you need to buy a specific Squarespace plan, which includes adding a custom code feature.
- Podcast Website: You can create your podcast website with Squarespace’s free trial and all the podcast-related options to your website. Many famous podcasters use Squarespace for their podcasting website.
- Add Unlimited Users: You can add as many users as you want to your account during your free trial, whereas in the paid plans, you can have max two users on your account. You need to buy a specific plan to increase the number of users.
- Learning Resources: During your Squarespace free trial, you get access to all the learning resources of Squarespace, which you can use to learn everything about the platform and how to use it properly.
Squarespace Pricing Explained
There are four premium plans available on Squarespace, and we have explained each one of them below.
1. Personal Plan: The monthly pricing of the personal plan is $23/mo, and the yearly pricing is $16/mo yearly. It gives you a custom domain connection, mobile-optimized website, 24*7 customer support, access to Squarespace extensions, SEO features for better site visibility, video storage for 30 minutes, and unlimited bandwidth.
2. Business Plan: The monthly pricing of the business plan is $33/mo, and the yearly pricing is $23/mo yearly. It includes all the personal plan features and also gives you access to premium integrations & blocks, Google Workspace email, full eCommerce integration on your website, advanced website analytics, and access to promotional pop-ups and banners.
3. Commerce Basic Plan: The monthly pricing of the commerce basic plan is $36/mo, and the yearly pricing is $27/mo yearly. It includes all the business plan features and also gives you unlimited contributors, checkout on your domain, access to powerful merchandising tools, eCommerce analytics, and products on Instagram.
4. Commerce Advanced Plan: The monthly pricing of the commerce advanced plan is $65/mo, and the yearly pricing is $49/mo yearly. It includes all the commerce basic plan features and also gives you an advanced discounts feature, a sell subscriptions feature, an abandoned cart recovery feature, an advanced shipping option, and commerce APIs feature.
These are the available pricing options on Squarespace. If you think Squarespace is right for you, then save a few bucks on your purchase with our Squarespace promo code here.
Which Plan Is The Best For You?
To help you choose the right Squarespace plan, I have created a comparison table of all four plans.
|Features||Personal||Business||Basic Commerce||Advanced Commerce|
|Price||$23/mo or $16/mo billed annually||$33/mo or $23/mo billed annually||$36/mo or $27/mo billed annually||$65/mo or $49/mo billed annually|
|Free Custom Domain||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Squarespace Video App||Partial Access||Full Access||Full Access||Full Access|
|Google Ads Credits||❌||✅||✅||✅|
|Point Of Sale||❌||❌||✅||✅|
|Abandoned Cart Recovery||❌||❌||❌||✅|
Conclusion: Squarespace Free Trial (2023)
Squarespace is the only platform you will need to start an online store and blog, create a portfolio website, and build your brand from the ground up. You can sell physical, digital products, or even services with the help of Squarespace’s tools. With this, you can also sell in person, sell digital downloads, and sell subscriptions to your visitors. Squarespace’s CMS is the perfect replacement for WordPress, so you don’t always have to rely on WordPress to create a blog website.
The best way to enjoy all these features of Squarespace without paying for its subscription is to try its free trial. We hope with our detailed guide; you will be able to claim the Squarespace free trial. Let us know your thoughts on Squarespace in the comment section below.
FAQs On Squarespace Free Trial
Yes, there is a way to extend your Squarespace free trial. When your free trial ends, you will receive an email from Squarespace stating, “Your free trial ended. Want more?” You need to click on the link to get seven days of extension in your free trial.
The Squarespace free trial usually lasts for 14 days. However, you can request the Squarespace team for a trial extension two days before it ends, and they will extend your free trial by seven days.
Yes, you can change your template whenever you want, and there is no restriction on how many times you can change it, even in the free trial. So let your creativity run wild and choose the template of your liking.
You can not connect a custom domain to your Squarespace website while you are using the free trial. You need to choose a premium plan to connect a custom domain on Squarespace.