Did you know that 4.4 million blog posts are published every single day?
As Andrew Davis (American film writer, producer, and cinematographer) said, “Content builds relationships, relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue”.
And now, suddenly, these stats make sense, businesses want revenue plus trust, and the best way to do that is to create tons of quality content around your niche.
In today’s era, where every solopreneur, business person, or even startup is living by the mantra “Content is not the king, it’s the kingdom”, It’s hard to keep up with every new content trend.
As marketers and business owners, you already have a lot on your plate.
We feel you.
This is where AI content writing tools can be your savior. They are great for ideation, brainstorming ideas, and creating optimized content.
You can save plenty of time and even speed up your content creation process with these AI content-writing tools.
The co-founder of Respona, Farzad Rashidi, says, “It is a good thing – AI can substantially speed up the job for our content team. AI creates outlines for articles, answering both simple and difficult questions, and breaking complex topics into smaller components.”
In this blog, we are going to review Writesonic, one of the best AI-based content-writing tools.
What is Writesonic?
Writesonic is an AI-powered writing tool that is designed to produce quick, effective, and readable content. Furthermore, quality content, whether it’s blogs, e-books, or even product descriptions, is fundamental for your business.
Content marketing suggests that 44% of businesses use AI to lower operational costs.
Writesonic saves your company’s time and gives you maximum output in minimum time.
Moreover, this tool just doesn’t cater to companies or agencies. It helps writers, freelancers, and even wanna-be writers to improve their writing skills through its AI-powered writing tool, which is based on GPT-3 model. You can generate various forms of content. From articles and blogs to product descriptions, everything just with a single click.
This algorithm provides accurate feedback and the default templates that are going to make your life easier.
The best part is if you don’t like what you’ve written, you can keep refreshing the button until you find the best piece of content that caters to your needs.
So, it’s time to say goodbye to a long bunch of texts.
Some of the big eCommerce and software brands have started using Writesonic to automate repetitive types of content and brainstorm quick ideas within a few minutes.
Brands like Simplified, Respona, Mobile monkey, and Serve no master have started using Writesonic religiously.
What Does Writesonic do?
As surveyed by parsley, 51% of marketers are investing in the right content management tools.
These stats convey that tools like write sonic will rule the content management industry in the future.
Writesonic as the software is easy to use. It has a smooth user interface, offers you 40+ templates and sets you up for your first project by lining up writing prompts.
You can use the AI writer feature to create long-form content. To put it simply, the AI writing software is designed to analyze other websites’ content, words, and phrases so that they can provide you with the best content suggestions when you enter any topic in the tool.
Writesonic does the same.
To get the ball rolling, you need to answer a few questions and enter some basic text. For example: Choose the topic you want to write on and describe it within the description box.
This tool generates a long list of ideas and then launches the best content piece which is SEO-optimized and plagiarism free.
The process of generating content is smooth and includes four steps.
1.) Choose: The important part is to choose the type of content you want to create. Whether you want to create a blog, landing page, or long-form article.
2.) Describe: It’s time to describe and provide some context for your content. Writesonic‘s AI algorithm will use this description as a guide to come up with ideas for your content part.
3.) Generate: Now that everything is all set. You’re good to go. Write sonic will generate several content copy variants based on your description/ input.
4.) Launch: After these three steps, check your dashboard, and Write sonic has already published your piece of content.
Since we are done with the theory part, it’s time to get into the technical stuff. Apart from AI, write sonic uses GPT-3, which is a machine learning data that uses internet data to generate text.
Moreover, text written by this machine learning model is the same as content written by humans.
So here are different types of content you can generate with the help of the Write sonic tool:
- Website copy: New business? New website? New content. Yes, it’s overwhelming. That’s where Writesonic generates attention-grabbing content for your site.
- Article/blog copy: Use their article generator feature and create content for your about, company, and all other pages for your website in one go.
Writing a new blog post can be a hectic task. With the help of the write sonic article tool. You can start writing the intro and conclusion and even create many variables of the same.
- Google Ads
You can receive hundreds of taglines and catchy slogans for your next big campaign. Just enter the product’s name and a good description, and choose from the different variations of the content.
Writesonic Top Features And Prices
If you’re looking for an extra oomph in your writing or content part, then Write sonic is the way to go.
Let’s talk about the top features of Writesonic so that you can decide which one to use and when.
- AI Article & Blog Writer: As mentioned earlier, this feature helps writers, bloggers, and even marketers to generate or draft original blogs within a few minutes. There is a long-form writing assistant known as a sonic editor that helps you to refine your blog post or article.
- Paraphrasing Tool: Writesonic’s advanced AI-powered paraphrasing tool can reduce your workload of editing or making changes to any blog. Want to rewrite a sentence or an entire blog post, write sonic gives you the best suggestions while maintaining the originality of your content.
- Text Expander: Not everything comes out perfect the very first time. The same goes for creating content. Sometimes you need to add more content to a blog post or social media content. Writesonic can help you create expanded versions of paragraphs and sentences with its AI-powered text expander feature.
- Article Summarizer: Today, customers love short packages of content, whether it’s a summary or a single-line tweet. The text summarizer of Writesonic summarizes your entire blog or article in a few sentences within seconds. Your customers can get the gist of your content in a few sentences.
- Craft epic descriptions for your products: Writesonic’s product description generator creates compelling product description content that boosts your sales and reduces your stress as an e-commerce marketer.
When it comes to pricing, Write sonic offers three basic pricing editions as per your budget.
Free trial Plan: This plan is for beginners where they can get the essence of what write sonic is all about and explore it.
What this plan offers:
- Word limits up to 6250
- Supports 25+ languages
- Free words are credited every month
- AI writing templates [70+]
- Sonic Editor
- Browser Extension
- Landing Page Generator
- Zapier integration
Short-term plan: This plan is for marketers and content creators whose livelihoods depend on creating content that starts at $10 per month.
What does this plan provide?
- Includes all the features available in the FREE PLAN
- Supports multiple users
- 1 click word press support
- Pay as per the word limit option
- Zapier integration
Long-term Plan: This plan is perfect for startups, eCommerce agencies, and other software agencies and providers at $13 per month.
What all this plan includes:
- Includes all the features available in the Short term plan
- Complete article rewriter
- Priority access to upcoming new features or updates
- Article Rewriter
- Priority access to the new feature
- AI article writer
- Priority support available
Let’s talk about payment frequency; Writesonic offers two options: You can either choose monthly or yearly billing.
From a budget perspective, its pricing model is better than other AI content writing assistants.
Pay-as-you-go is perfect for users who don’t post often and want to buy credits only when necessary.
A Short Demo on How to Use Writesonic for Content Creation
Before moving on further, it’s important to understand that AI writing tools are more like a helping hand rather than a magic wand. It will not give you a perfect blog post with just one-line input.
For example, you want a blog post on “How to start blogging?”. Depending on your keywords and prompts, GPT-3 can give the best tips on starting blogging but can also add a lot of content on why blogging is not for everyone.
It’s all about the point of view.
You need to add your point of view to your content. This is where you need to work through multiple options and revision prompts with Writesonic.
The point is writing with AI tools isn’t painless; it makes you efficient if you’re ready to work together with the tool.
Now, let’s see how you can write an article with Writesonic.
Step 1: Sign up for a perfect plan, whether it’s free, paid, or subscription, and start by logging in to your account.
Step 2: Now choose the tool you want to use for writing your blog post. Since there are two tools for the same: AI article writer 3.0 or Long-form writing assistant (GPT-3).
Step 3: Before using any of the options, make sure you’re ready with
- A specific topic you want to focus on
- The kinds of keywords you want to target
- Check any facts and data written by the AI
Step 4: Choose a title:
Enter a topic, the AI algorithm will start generating “potential title ideas” for you. You can keep on regenerating ideas if you don’t like any of the options at first.
When you finally choose a title or idea you like, click it and then click the button “Next Step”.
Step 5: Choose an Intro for your article:
In this step, click on “Generate intros” and choose the best intro you want for your blog. Then choose the one that works for your blog content the best and then click on “next step”.
Step 6: Create an Outline:
The next step is to create an outline. Click on the option “Generate outlines,” then choose from the multiple options you like.
Step 7: Write the Article
It’s time to select headers before you go on and write an article. You can either edit one of the headers, delete them entirely or add new headers to your list.
When you’re done with your header section, click on “Write an article”.
At last, you can read the entire blog post written by write sonic and later edit it as per your needs and requirements.
Who Is Writesonic Best For?
Writesonic is an amazing AI writing software that can help you create blog outlines, intros, stories, product descriptions, product titles & features, Facebooks Ads, SEO meta tags, YouTube descriptions, tweets, and so much more. So it is the best tool for anyone who is into eCommerce, advertisements, blogging, and writing.
It helps you in boosting your content creation process. It saves you so much time that you might have spent on researching, creating outlines, and creating content. This tool is ideal for content marketing agencies, freelancers, content writers, social media marketers, copywriters, eCommerce business owners, startups, authors, and entrepreneurs.
Pros Of Writsonic
Before choosing any tool or resource for your business, looking at its pros and cons is a must.
Here are some Pros and Cons of Write sonic to know before you start investing in it:
- Yes, it does offer a free plan that can be used by anyone who wants to try all its features in 25 languages.
- Easy-to-use interface helps you to create blog posts within just a few minutes.
- Every plan has access to all templates and all languages. This helps you save time and money for your business.
- Edit, and customize your blog as per your needs and choice. Easily add links, images, and other types of media to your content.
- Easy upgradation for a further plan without any extra cost.
- Thousands of guides and tutorials are available for customers. Writesonic’s customer support system is decent, with an active Facebook group of 3.7k members.
Cons Of Writesonic
It’s time to face the cons of Writesonic:
- It doesn’t support multi-user access since it has small plans and trial offers.
- Sometimes it takes forever to load, and this can be frustrating to many customers.
- It can appear a little expensive for newbie writers. There’s no free version with the maximum number of words which can be an issue for many customers.
- You cannot use this software on your androids, this means you have access to a Mac or a computer to use write sonic.
- You can only access a few templates if you choose a free version.
Few Alternatives for Writesonic
Nevertheless, there is no solid reason to switch from Write sonic since it has all the desired features any business would need. Still, everyone has their preferences, so here are a few alternatives to Writesonic you can explore.
Let’s start with:
- Closers Copy: This AI tool helps you to create long-form content. Moreover, it has updated copywriting and content writing default templates.
In comparison with Writesonic, there are few features where a closer copy can get an extra point. It’s an AI editor that helps to edit copies. This feature not only edits the copy but also checks the grammar, content tones, and spelling. The “drag and drop builders” acts like a questionnaire for users where they need to answer questions.
The AI will come up with some appropriate keywords that will suit your content, unlike Writesonic, where users are asked to provide an entire description.
The price range starts at $29 for starter packages and goes up to $79 per month for users.
- Copy A.I.: With a 4.9 rating star, it uses GPT-3 machine language to create content. We can say that copy.AI is way more accurate than Writesonic in terms of content-specific searches.
Its main features include 90+ copywriting tools in 25+ languages. The biggest difference is that it can produce 10 different generations for each input you give to the AI algorithm, which is not possible in the write sonic case. Copy.AI pricing starts from $49 / month, but it also has a 7-day free trial of the pro plan.
- Copysmith: Best AI content creation tool that helps you to create, launch and distribute marketing content at scale. One of the rare features is that a copy smith brainstorms and generates ideas from unusual concepts which are not present in Writesonic.
Also, the constant updates and backups help to improve this software. It offers bulk content creation and can produce huge quantities of content in short hours.
The price range consists of three different plans, entrepreneurs, scientists, and growth professionals, which start from $19, $59 to $499 per month.
- Any Word:
Compared to write sonic, Anyword is more expensive than Writesonic, but when it comes to features, the price is worth it. It offers advanced features like dynamic landing page optimization, connection to your ad accounts, and generating email subject lines. It also keeps an eye on your brand’s content tone since it should be consistent on all platforms.
The price range starts from a free trial, basic at $24, and data-driven at $83 per month.
Final Thoughts on Writesonic Review (2023)
Let’s recap everything Writesonic can do for your business. Whether you’re a marketer, freelancer, or a startup agency.
This tool helps you to boost conversions, increase your CTRs, and reduce your cost-per-click with high-quality ad copy, product description, and quality blog content.
We have even subscribed to their weekly newsletters. It is informative, creative, and engaging, perfect for customers who want to learn more about this tool.
To conclude, Writesonic can work as a trusted assistant for you and your teammates. Automating the entire content creation is cost-saving and time-saving.
It’s time to give it a try and see for yourself. Whether an AI writing assistant can help you focus on other areas of your business or not.
Start with a free trial and see how comfortable you’re with the idea of letting an algorithm handle your content part.