DemandSage has an exclusive Semrush free trial offer.
In this post, you can redeem the Semrush trial offer without the hassle.
Alert Note: Semrush has shortened its free trial from 30 to 14 days for new users. This change went into effect on May 17, 2023.
Since DemandSage has partnered with Semrush, we have an exclusive 14-day free trial.
Semrush 14 Days Free Trial (Guru + Pro Plan)
Using our exclusive Semrush free trial, claim Semrush 14 days free trial!
Guru & Pro Plan Free Trial Available!
Don’t wait; grab the opportunity and start thriving with Semrush!
Is there any Semrush 30 Days Trial Offer?
Semrush is not offering any 30-day free trial offer. Previously it used to offer 30 days trial for — Guru and Pro Plans.
But on 17 May 2023, they reduced the 30 days trial to 14 days for both plans.
DemandSage is a premium partner with Semrush, and we recommend trying the 14 Days free trial available of the Guru and the Pro plan.
Note: Don’t fall for any other website offering Semrush 30 day free trial; there is only 14 days trial available.
Which free trial plan is better — Semrush Guru or Pro Plan?
Semrush offers free trials on two plans: Guru and Pro Plan.
We have also compared the features of Guru and Pro Plan to help you decide.
In order to claim the Semrush free trial offer, you need to make use of the exclusive link here.
Somehow, if you’re unable to claim the free trial, make sure to follow the steps by step guide listed below.
In case you wanna know how we use Semrush at DemandSage, make sure to check the Semrush review here.
A video from Semrush Academy Awards. Some FUN!
How To Claim Semrush 14-Day Free Trial Offer (Pro Account)
Let’s take a look at all the steps to claim a 14-day free trial on Semrush.
Step #1: Click on this exclusive link which will take you to the free trial page of Semrush. It’s our official offer with Semrush; click on the “Try It Free”
Step #2: This exclusive free trial offer is only for new users. So you must create a new account on Semrush. The instructions to create a new account will be given on your screen.
Once you create the account, you will receive an activation code on your email address. Get the code from your email and enter it on Semrush to confirm your email instantly.
Step #3: You can see the pricing on the checkout page. They will ask you for your credit card information so that they can automatically renew your subscription as soon as the free trial ends. They will also show you your free trial’s start and end date. At last, enter your billing address and then hit the “Place The Order” button to start the free trial.
How To Claim Semrush 14 Days Free Trial Of Guru Plan?
After an official tie-up with Semrush, we have also brought you a 14-day free trial offer on the Guru plan as well. Here are the steps to claim the offer.
Step #1: Click on our exclusive guru free trial link here. You will see the exclusive 14-day Guru trial offer on the next page. You need to click on the “Activate Guru For Free” button.
Step #2: You will need to sign up on Semrush to claim the offer using your email and a password, but if you already have a Semrush account, then just log in to that account.
Step #3: After you log in or create an account on Semrush, you will be redirected to the checkout page of Semrush, where you will need to enter your billing address and card details to claim the offer. Once you complete all the info, just hit the “Place The Order” button.
These are the simple steps to claim the exclusive Guru plan free trial.
So these are the steps to claiming these two free trial offers on Semrush.
How To Cancel Semrush Free Trial
You know the process of claiming Semrush free trial offers. Now I am going to explain how you can cancel the free trial before you get charged for the plan you’ve selected.
Step #1: Visit the Semrush website using this link. It will also start the process of canceling the free trial.
Step #2: Log in to your Semrush account and then fill up an account cancellation form and submit it.
The Semrush customer support team will contact you within a few hours. You can ask them to cancel your account to end the free trial.
There is a direct method to cancel the free trial from the account. Log in to your account and then click on the subscription option. You need to click on the activate button and then select the disable recurring payments option. You contact Semrush customer support by clicking on the “Contact Us” button. Now you can ask them to cancel your account.
Semrush Features (What’s The New Update)
Semrush offers a lot of features to work with, and they are updating the tool with new features regularly. Let’s take a look at Semrush’s key features in brief.
- Domain Overview: You can analyze any domain you want with this domain overview feature. You can see the authority score, organic search traffic, backlinks, and a lot of graphical data. To get a detailed breakdown, you just need to click any one of the stats.
- Keyword Research: To do thorough keyword research, you can use this feature of Semrush. It will give you a complete overview of keywords, you can also find better keyword opportunities using this tool. Semrush has the best keyword research tools available.
- Content Analyzer: You can analyze the on-page of your content using this tool, Semrush. It will also give you suggestions on how to improve it for search engines.
- Link Building: You can analyze the backlink profile of any domain and compare it with your domain. You can also find backlink opportunities using the link-building tool.
- On-Page & Technical SEO: This tool of Semrush offers you different sets of tools such as Site Audit, Listing Management, On-Page SEO Checker, SEO Content template, and Log File Analyzer. You can improve the SEO of your pages using these tools. It also helps you with eCommerce SEO research and more.
- Local SEO: The Local SEO feature has four tools: listing management for managing & distributing your business information, position tracking for tracking the positions of your pages on search engines, site audit based on the region you’ve selected, and on-page SEO checker for checking the on-page SEO of your pages.
- Advertising Research: This feature of Semrush can help you analyze the market, find the keyword opportunities for advertisement, track your running advertising campaigns, and much more.
- Social Media Poster: You can update your social media audience with your latest content using the social media scheduling tool.
- SEO Writing Assistant: The SEO writing assistant of Semrush helps you in optimizing your content for better engagement and search engines.
- Lead Generation Tool: You can generate leads using this tool. The Semrush team will audit your website and send a report on your email, and once they audit your website, you can see any new leads that come in on your website reflect directly on this tool.
You can use all these features for 14 days for free with this exclusive Semrush 14-day free trial.
Semrush Pricing Explained (Updated Version)
When it comes to SEO tools, the only tool that comes into everyone’s mind is Semrush.
It is one of the best SEO tools available in the market. It offers you tools for SEO, social media marketing, competitor research, content marketing, and PPC in one place.
- Interesting read — we have gathered mind-blowing SEO Statistics; check now.
You get three different pricing options on Semrush. Let me explain the pricing & features of those plans in detail.
Check a detailed breakdown of Semrush pricing here.
1. Pro Plan: The monthly pricing of the Pro plan is $119.95/mo, and the annual pricing is $1200/year. This plan is best for small in-house teams and those who are just starting an online business. This plan allows you to add five projects at once, get 10K results for reports every day, 500 keywords to track, and other features.
2. Guru Plan: The monthly pricing of the Guru plan is $229.95/mo, and the annual pricing is $2300/year. In this plan, you get access to all the features of the Pro Plan. This plan also allows you to add 15 projects at once, get 30K results for reports every day, access a content marketing platform, Google Data Studio integration, and other features.
3. Business Plan: The monthly pricing of the Business plan is $449.95/mo, and the annual pricing is $4500/year. This plan is best for those who are running big enterprises & SEO agencies. In the Business plan, you get access to all the features of the Guru plan, the ability to add 40 projects at once, API access, the share of voice metric, and a few other features.
So these are the available pricing options on Semrush. What’s more, with the working Semrush Coupon & Promo, you can save up to 17% on yearly plans.
|Features||Pro Plan||Guru Plan|
|Scheduled PDF Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Product Listing Ads||No||No|
Can I Get The Semrush Pro Plan for free?
You can get an exclusive Semrush 14 days free trial on the — pro plan using our free trial link. Once your free trial expires, you will be charged monthly for the pro plan.
- Semrush Alternatives
- Ahrefs Free Trial
- Semrush vs Ahrefs
- SimilarWeb vs Semrush
- Spyfu vs Semrush
- Semrush vs Moz
Conclusion: Semrush 30 Days Trial Offer
As of now, Semrush isn’t offering any 30 days free trial (the offer ended on 17th May). However, Semrush is offering a 14-days free trial of — Guru and the Pro plan.
Go ahead and give Semrush a try before purchasing its subscription and test all of its features for free. Let me know your thoughts on Semrush in the comment section below.
I will keep this page updated with all the available Semrush trial offers.
FAQs On Semrush Free Trial
We have mentioned a step-by-step guide above to help you claim the exclusive Semrush 14 days trial offer.
Semrush used to offer a 60-day free trial offer, but they discontinued this offer. Instead of 60 days, they are now offering a 14-day free trial.
Yes, you can get branded white-labeled reports with the Semrush trial offer. But the branded reports are only available on the Guru plan, so you need to sign up for its free trial to get the reports.
Yes, you can cancel your Semrush free trial anytime you want. If you don’t want to get charged for the plan you’ve selected, then it is best to cancel the free trial before it ends.
Semrush offers a 7-day money-back guarantee on all their plans. So if you cancel your subscription within 7 days of purchase, you’re entitled to a full refund.
Semrush accepts three payment methods such as all the major credit cards, check or money orders in the US only, and wire transfers. For the last two payment methods, you need to send a request to the Semrush support team.
No, you will not get charged after entering your credit card details to claim the free trial. You will be charged once your free trial ends. If you don’t want that, then cancel the free trial before it ends.
The Guru plan is the best option for small marketing agencies because it offers all the features that a small marketing agency needs.
No, you can not check the historical data with a Semrush-free plan. You need to upgrade to a premium plan to get the historical data.
Semrush isn’t offering any 30 day free trial offer. Previously it used to offer a 30 days free trial offer. Now it’s offering only 14 days trial period for — Guru and Pro plans.