Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout – an ongoing battle with equal supporters on each side. But how to pick one between the two? Which one among Jungle Scout and Helium 10 is the better Amazon seller tool?
Do these questions baffle you too? Then let me help you simplify the process with an in-depth Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout comparison. To do this, we will first take a closer look at Helium 10 powerful features and then examine the functioning of Jungle Scout.
Here’s what you will find inside this article;
- Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Sum-up
- Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Price Comparison
- Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Support Comparison
- Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout UI Experience
But before we indulge in an in-depth analysis, allow me to offer you a quick verdict based on my own experience.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: Key Differences
Here are the key differences between Helium and Jungle Scout.
- Jungle Scout offers all the features that a beginner seller would need to start their selling journey. Helium 10 offers a complete toolset that is great for all types of Amazon sellers and can help them grow their businesses exponentially.
- Helium 10 offers an amazing Amazon FBA course called Freedom Ticket with all their plans, whereas to get access to Jungle Scout’s Freedom Builder course, you need to purchase the most expensive package plan of Jungle Scout.
- The interface of Jungle Scout is beginner-friendly, and anyone can start using its tools instantly. But it will take you some time to learn to use all the tools of Helium 10 because it requires knowledge and practice.
- Helium 10 comes with a free forever plan which is great for anyone who wants to know what Helium 10 can do for them. Jungle Scout neither offers a free plan nor a free trial. You need to purchase its subscription to see the potential of Jungle Scout.
Between Helium 10 And Jungle Scout, Which is Better?
Is Helium 10 worth the money?
Jungle Scout is better?
Helium 10 and Jungle Scout – the two poster boys of the Amazon seller world. But often, it isn’t easy to ascertain which is better.
But the answer is quite simple you know.
Whether Helium 10 will suit you better or Jungle Scout comes down to one thing – what actually is your requirement.
You see, Jungle Scout is an old-timer but was conceived as a product research tool. To date, nothing beats Jungle Scout in that aspect. Helium 10, on the other hand, took a different route – it tries to excel at everything needed by a seller to succeed on Amazon and do its job pretty well.
Therefore if you need a tool with immeasurable product research capabilities but can cover another aspect of doing business on Amazon, Jungle Scout is best.
But, if you are an established seller, who wishes to grow on Amazon leaps and bounds, there’s no alternative to Helium 10.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Highlights
- Helium 10 is full of amazing features – black box, Xray, magnet, Cerebro, and many more.
- Helium 10 is complete in all respects to offer you a one-stop solution for profitably selling on Amazon.
- Jungle Scout is a more research-focused tool that added additional functionalities over time.
- Data accuracy in Jungle Scouts comes out around 84%, while Helium 10 is about 80% accurate.
- In terms of functionality, Helium 10 is more robust and offers better insight into product research, keyword optimization, automation, PPC management, etc.
- Jungle Scout also includes advertising and automation tools for advanced PPC optimization and management.
- Helium 10 includes a no-cost plan, but there’s no free offer in Jungle Scout.
- Jungle Scout costs less than Helium 10, and the pricing structure is also far simpler compared to Jungle Scout.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: Quick Overview
Here is a quick overview of both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout.
Helium 10 Overview And Facts
We begin our comparison with Helium 10, an all-encompassing Amazon seller tool that impresses with its functionality. On top of that, Helium 10 is also equipped with multiple SEO tools that allow insight into keywords, product selection, and listing optimization.
You can employ the Black Box feature to lay hands on golden nuggets, while the Magnet feature helps you find optimal keywords for boosting visibility. Likewise, the Cerebro feature will help you spy on your competitor’s keyword and allow you an upper hand in selling on Amazon.
Besides, you can optimize your product listing using Scribbles and employ Trendster to analyze best-selling products depending upon the time of the year. What is particularly impressive about Helium 10 is that it fetches data from several sources to give you the most detailed insight into the product and improve your positioning. On top of that, free use of Helium 10 is also possible to get a real taste of features that Helium 10 has to offer.
Jungle Scout Overview And Facts
Jungle Scout, a comprehensive Amazon Seller tool popular for its limitless product research capabilities. Also, Jungle Scout boasts a massive product and keyword database that helps you find the most profitable opportunities. Keyword research features include multitudes of filters to allow you a detailed keyword analysis. You can even formulate your searches based on ASIN for extra details about a particular product.
Moreover, Jungle Scout is notorious for simplicity and ease of use. The user interface is carefully designed to suit novices as well as veterans. On top of that, Jungle Scout also scores well in all aspects. In terms of features, Jungle Scout is limited; however, unless you are already a pro seller, you won’t feel it lacking in any way. One particularly helping feature of Jungle Scout is its AI-enabled listing Analyzer. It offers data about your listing, helpful suggestions, and how you can further improve your listings – quite handy if you ask me.
But, unlike Helium 10, Jungle Scout doesn’t include any free plan. To compensate for it, Jungle Scout offers a 14-day money-back guarantee, so your investment is safe if, in case, Jungle Scout doesn’t meet your expectations.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Price
Simplicity is what Jungle Scout abides by, and it is also reflected in its pricing structure. It has both monthly as well as yearly plans. Furthermore, they are divided into three categories depending on your level of operations as an Amazon seller. For example, its basic plan costs $29 a month, while the yearly plan has a price tag of $349. Earlier, Jungle Scout used to charge separately for the Chrome extension, but now it is included with the package, no matter which plans you choose.
Helium 10, on the other hand, is pricey and comes with a bit of a complex pricing structure. The best part is, Helium 10 includes a free plan so that you can test the depth. Other than that, it has five plans, ascending in features and price, and you love up the ladder. The basic plan is only $29; however, it just offers a splash of what Helium 10 is actually capable of. Things start getting interesting with the $84/month plan that offers you a real taste of its potential.
|Helium 10||Jungle Scout|
|Starter Plan||$29/month||The Basic Pack||Monthly – $29Yearly – $349|
|Platinum Plan||$84/month||The Suite Pack||Monthly – $49 Yearly – $589|
|Diamond Plan||$209/month||Professional Pack||Monthly – $84Yearly – $999|
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout Price Winner
Jungle Scout is cheaper and offers much less complicated plans.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout UI Experience
The ease of use is indeed an essential criterion. How could you exploit the features if you don’t understand the interface? Right? Incidentally, for many (including me), Jungle Scout is an outright winner.
Jungle Scout comprises a user interface that fits everything perfectly. A wide range of filters is available to determine the criteria and see the result. Each feature is nearly stacked and easily available. On top of that, each search result offers a wealth of information in an easily readable format.
On top of that, a series of helpful videos allows you to understand how to handle the tool easily.
On the other hand, Helium is a bundle of numerous tools cramped in someone on the same interface. Result? Unless you know your way around, it’s a task to find what you are looking for. That’s frustrating, not to mention influences how best we can use the software suit.
Well, you will be caught up with the interface in due course; at the beginning, you will find it overwhelming and confusing. Incidentally, Helium 10 also has video tutorials; however, I have gone through them, and they are superficial at best. There’s a learning curve, and you must tread it if you wish to exploit the full potential of Helium 10 features.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout User Experience Winner
In simplicity and ease of use, Jungle Scout beats Helium 10 by a margin.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Precision
If there’s one aspect where Helium 10 and Jungle Scout, both tools clearly stand apart, it is precision.
Both employ in-built algorithms to fetch and serve data; however, Jungle Scout has been regarded as the most accurate Amazon Seller tool. The official website of Jungle Scout states that its accuracy sits around 84%. Likewise, numerous independent case studies indicate that Heli 10 is only around 80% accurate.
But I still found the question subjective and depends on who is actually using the software. Someone who is yet familiarizing himself with the overwhelming number of features might not be able to retrieve accurate results. It’s simply because of his inability to fully exploit the tool.
In order to accurately determine the precision of both tools, the best way is to test them on the same parameters. I tested the sales prediction data of both tools and compared them with actual sales figures, and found that Helium 10 lags a little in terms of accuracy.
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout Precision Winner – Helium 10 is a shade better in terms of accuracy.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Customer Support
Now, we are considering an aspect that is essential too – Support. Well, not all of us are Helium 10 or Jungle Scout wizards, so issues are bound to happen. What matters is how quickly we can avail support from the respective vendors. And my heart aches to say this, but Helium 10 needs a lot of improvement.
I have tried it many times, and disappointment is what I got on most occasions. You only have chat and email support – Helium 10 chat support is limited, and email support is slow. It would take hours in some cases to get a reply from the Helium 10 support team.
On the other hand, Jungle Scout comes out fast in this aspect. You only have email and live chat support here too, but you get replies faster (I am speaking from personal experience). There’s fuss, and you generally receive quick resolution of whatever issues might be troubling you with Jungle Scout.
Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout Support Winner
Regarding Support, Jungle Scout is an infallible winner and stands way ahead of Helium 10.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout – Advantages & Disadvantages
Here are the advantages & disadvantages of Helium 10 and Jungle Scout.
Helium 10 – Advantages
- Bloated with features (in a good way). You won’t need anything else.
- More robust functionally than Jungle Scout.
- Powerful algorithms to fetch reliable data.
- Free plans are super helpful, which is absent in Jungle Scout.
- Xray and Blackbox features offer much more insightful data.
- Training and support to grow on Amazon.
Helium 10 – Disadvantages
- Difficult to use – understanding the painfully long list of futures takes time.
- The user interface is not as simple as Jungle Scout.
- Far pricier than Jungle Scout.
- Support is also not robust.
Jungle Scout – Advantages
- Unparalleled product research ability.
- Far simpler to use.
- Quick turnaround time in terms of support.
- Training and support to support selling on Amazon are available.
- More accurate data compared to Helium 10.
Jungle Scout – Disadvantages
- Less functionality.
- Much more focused on the product research part.
- No free plan.
- Full of glitches and bugs.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: Which One to Choose In 2023?
It might be evident that Helium 10 and Jungle Scout are both powerful Amazon seller tools and market leaders. While Jungle Scouts excels in some aspects, Helium 10 beats it by a margin in others.
So which is better?
Functionality-wise, there’s no competition for Helium 10. There’s not a single aspect of doing business on Amazon that Helium 10 doesn’t cover. If you want features, Helium 10 has too many – in fact, so many that it will take a while to know them all. So feature-wise, Helium 10 is best.
But if you wish for better insights into product research, keyword tracking, etc., I think nothing beats Jungle Scout. Do you need to get going from day one? Jungle Scout is what you need. Simple interface, clutter-free functionality, and top-notch accuracy. So, in simplicity, research, and accuracy, Jungle Scout stands taller than Helium 10.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout Final Verdict
The gist of the Helium 10 vs. Jungle Scout comparison is that both are powerful tools, unmatched in capabilities and functions. But as I have briefed you earlier, it all comes down to the use case scenario. Helium 10 is more feature-packed but complicated to use. Jungle Scout is simple to use but limited in functions.
However, if you are a new Amazon seller, begin with Jungle Scout without hesitation. It has everything to help you solidify your presence on Amazon. But, if you are already an established seller and thinking of adopting a more sophisticated seller tool, Helium 10 is the answer for you.