Chatbots are everywhere but how efficiently are customers and businesses using them? I got all the insightful stats with accurate results for you.
In this article, I have numbered all the chatbot stats in various sectors, including eCommerce, business, and the global market.
Grab your reading glasses and look out for all the chatbot stats below!
Chatbot eCommerce Statistics
- According to Chatbot Magazine, a study revealed that revenue can gain up to 15% by using a chatbot as a way to let the customers through via a personal message who have abandoned their eCart without making a purchase.
- Invesp found that 34% prefer chatbots in eCommerce rather than other service-oriented places including banks where an AI bot helps customers.
- In a survey, Kindly noticed that there was a 30% increase in the order tracking wherein the chatbot used in eCommerce stores was helpful in providing a seamless user experience during the purchase of a product.
- Kahoot! A popular internet game reported 2+ billion players used chatbots to raise queries during the gameplay and received direct replies without delay.
- Juniper Research calculated that the eCommerce market will hit $112 sales by using chatbots for multiple leveraging factors and notifications.
Chatbot Benefits Statistics
- Drift concluded that chatbots are exclusively designed for 24/7 support for customers of all geography regardless of the time zone difference.
- As a replacement for potential chat support workers, chatbots save up to 30% in businesses in total costs by diminishing chat support according to IBM.
- Drift also found that almost 42% of potential customers used chatbots while buying products online for a seamless service without any doubts.
- Using chatbots only resulted in 80% consumer satisfaction since most chatbots are programmed to deliver accurate results according to Kindly.
- Userlike put up a survey on chatbot service and found that the majority of the customers prefer chatbot over a human corporate agent to solve queries.
- Chatbot Marketing concludes that the response rate in high-quality chatbots is 80-90% giving seamless customer service compared to an agent.
Chatbot Business Statistics
- Juniper Research says that using chatbots in businesses saves 2.5 billion hours which means along with the profit in monetary value, time is also saved.
- By reducing chat support costs, $8 billion is estimated to be saved in 2022 by businesses and retail stores, according to Juniper Research.
- 55% of businesses gather more sales when chatbots are used, a study by Drift.
- In an extensive survey, Userlike found that only 9% want chatbots to be eliminated from businesses while the remaining crowd still prefers chatbots.
- A study by Drift revealed that 33% of the customers prefer chatbots over the phone call to make the reservations in hotel, restaurant, and resort bookings.
- MIT Technology strongly believes that 90% of complaints are tackled using chatbots instantly if the query is explained properly.
- 80% of organizations are searching for ways to implement chatbots into their service somehow, says CCW Digital.
Chatbot Customer Support Statistics
- Statista shows results that 64% of businesses trust chatbots to provide personalized customer support than regular customer service.
- Statista also revealed that 34% prefer communicating to a customer agent via chatbot protocol instead of phone or live interaction.
- Through several testing, NewVoiceMedia announced that most issues are not instantly resolved by chatbots and demand a customer support agent.
- 40% of customers prefer chatbot and customer support agents as long as their query is resolved and there are no delays in the feedback, says HubSpot.
- Business Insider quoted that 48% of the customers do not care if the customer support is an agent with personality or an AI-powered chatbot.
- Juniper Research claims that the insurance sector will save up to $1.3 billion in the upcoming years by incorporating chatbots for effective customer support.
Chatbot Market Statistics
- Gartner has an estimation that 70% of white-collar employees use chatbots to get done with daily tasks and projects efficiently without any lagging.
- According to SalesForce, 64% of employees report that they can focus on other aspects of their work while letting the chatbot do the customer support.
- Chatbot Magazine predicts that 67% of US Millennials will make a purchase if the market uses chatbots to smoothen user experience and suggest offers.
- Juniper Research claims that 75% of queries will be resolved by chatbots in 2022 which means there would not be any recruitment for customer agents.
- Mobile Marketer shares that 40% of millennials talk to chatbots for deals, offers, and upcoming discounts on the desired store or a specific product.
Chatbot Global Statistics
- Drift says that 87% of users give positive feedback on chatbots globally on different online stores with fewer bad reviews.
- The healthcare sector provided by 10% instantly after incorporating chatbots, says Chatbot Life.
- Usabilla revealed a shocking truth that 46% of the customers most likely prefer human customer agents even if chatbots saved enough time.
- Opus Research says that an investment of $4.5 billion was made for the incorporation of chatbots in various sectors for better customer support.
- The chatbot industry will hit a whopping $994 million by 2024, a study by ClickZ.
- At least 67% of the global population used chatbots for customer support, recorded by Invesp.
- PwC revealed that 27% of customers using customer support for help do not know if they had a conversation if a chatbot or an actual customer agent.
- Chatbot revenue will hit $455 million globally by 2027 if there is continuous adoption in the use of chatbots, says Kindly.
- Facebook conducted a survey and found that 79% of users feel confident if talked directly to the customer agent of the brand instead of a chatbot.
- A throwback at 2018 by Kindly revealed that there was $41 million chatbot revenue which seemed to less compared to the chatbot value today.
- In 2021, most brands focussed on developing their chatbots better instead of the development of their mobile application, stated in a study by Gartner.
Final Thoughts: Chatbot Statistics (2022)
Customer support is crucial and must be resolved at all costs.
Due to the advancement in technology and AI, most companies and businesses worldwide have incorporated chatbots for an effective customer support service.
The above-listed are the statistical numbers of the usage in chatbots and how it has changed the world by storm. Regardless of the company size, all entrepreneurs are preferring to install chatbots into their customer service to deal with potential buyers.
Ultimately, robots are taking over humans gradually. Chatbot growth could be a sign!